(1.10)

Nagisa~

  "Karma! I thought I told you to go home!!" I yelled, my teeth grinding together.

  "I did go home!! But I wasn't allowed to because of this asshole!!" Karma exclaimed trying his best to get out of Tataoka's strong grip.

  "Oh so you do know him!" The fat man screamed. I groaned before running up to the bastard already aiming my knife at his neck.

   "Let him go Tataoka. This battle is between me and you alone." He sneered before hoisting Karma over his shoulder. "What the hell?!"

  Cold sweat dripped down my neck as I watched him run. 'This is the worst. Watching a fat old guy try to run.'

   I placed my knife back around my waist and took out a much more sharp one. I like to call it my torcher device.

    I dashed over to him and almost immediately threw my knife at the back of his neck causing him to fall on the ground. "What happened to your combat skills?! If you're gonna escape from prison you gotta train yourself for the real world pal."

   Karma struggled out of his grip making my heart sigh of relief.

    "W-wait!! Please!!! I don't wanna die!" I sneered and plunged the knife into his back not hearing any other words from the old geezer.

   What a waste of my precious time.

"How do you just....kill them like that?" Karma wheezed, cracking his back. "You take the knife and you just stab them."

  I stabbed the dead body again, blood flying everywhere. "Do it twice just to make sure."

  Karma cringed while I smiled. "Maybe once your stomach stops churning you can join the assassin business one day." The redhead laughed and slapped my back pretty hard. "Never in your dreams."

  I rolled my eyes and cleaned my knife with my shirt.

   "Yeah ok Karma."

  A:N

I heard everyone telling me to continue this

So I guess imma try and continue this

:p