(1.4)

Third person POV

The redhead sat in the back making plans on how to kill the octopus creature. He shot his gun right as his head only got it to be caught. "Nufufufu! Karma-Kun what did I say about shooting during roll call!" The redhead gave a slight shrug as he placed his feet on the desk.

     "Thought I'd give it a shot teach." The yellow octopus laughed again just as Karasuma came in with two people tagging behind him. This caught the redheads attention, seeing that there was two new students must mean they're trained in something but what?

    The bluenette noticed the redhead staring at him yet he kept his assassinations instincts in tack. Karasuma finished saying whatever he had to say and allowed Nagisa and Sakura to introduce themselves. "Hello everyone! My name is Nagisa Shiota But you can just call me Nagisa." The young boy gave a slight bow as his wavy blue hair followed the movement of his body.

"H-hello! My name is Sakura Kiyashiki! C-call me Sakura though..." The girl nervously bowed as her body shook intensively. Nagisa let out a short giggle as Sakura pouted. "Nufufufufu! Nagisa-Kun and Sakura-Chan please find an empty desk!"

    The two split up, finding seats on opposite sides of the room. Nagisa wounded up sitting next to Karma and Sakura sat next to Rio Nakamura.

     Nagisa intertwined his own hands placing his chin on them. The slight bit of bloodlust poured out as The young assassin began analyzing his prey...