Chapter Four

HEY YALL WELCOME BACKKKKK MORE SHIPPPPINGGGG 

OKAY U CAN READ NOW CUZ ITS GETTING JUICYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Izuku POV

I could kiss her . . . I want to kiss her . . . I need to . . . 

I walk closer to her bed. What if she wakes up? I look at her for a long time. She looks fast asleep. (HA NOT EVEN CLOSE) I kneel down to the bed level and see Ochaco's face so close to mine. I blushed but made no attempt to stop it because I was alone. 

I reached my hand out and began to run my hands through her soft hair. 

Uraraka POV

I suddenly felt something touching my hair. I knew there was only one person in the room. Deku. Why would he be doing that?? I kept my eyes shut and pretended to sleep. Trying my absolute HARDEST not to blush. 

Was he really touching me . . .? Why do I enjoy it  .. . ?

I wished it could stay like this forever. 

Izuku POV

I couldn't keep myself away from her. He beauty was practically asking for attention. 

My other hand reached her face before I could stop myself. Soon I was stroking her cheek. It felt so nice to finally touch her. To finally lift some of the weight of my chest. 

All that was running through me mind was how much I wanted her to love me. How much I loved her. 

Before my brain could think, my heart took over leaning in to kiss her. 

it wasn't anything special. I mean she's unconscious. My lips touched hers, and it felt . .. . . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . .. . . .. . .. .  .. . . . . .. . . . . . .. Amazing. 

I was really kissing Uraraka, I did it. Even if she couldn't experience it, I could get to feel what it was like for once. 

Uraraka POV

I felt something warm touch my lips. 

HOLY

CRAP

HOLY 

CRAPPP

Deku's kissing me?!

I couldn't believe was I was feeling. So, I opened my eyes. There he was. Kissing me. He was closing his eyes so he didn't notice.

Why would he do that?

I couldn't close me eyes in time so he saw me. 

"Deku . . .?" I asked. A blushing mess. 

He jumped back and his face was the reddest I have ever seen it. 

"Did you . . . just . . . k-kiss me?" I asked. Completely shocked. 

"Uh . . ." Was all he said. 

"Do you . . . like me? Like that?" I asked hoping the answer would be in my favor. I was still laying on the bed, so I sat up. 

Izuku POV

"Do you  . . . like me? Like that?" She asked. 

I sighed. I shouldn't have done that. Now our friendship is ruined . . . all because I couldn't hold myself together. 

"Im sorry . . ." I said. Though I wasn't crying. I was still somewhat happy I kissed her. I could almost still feel it. 

She jumped out of the bed and. . .. . hugged me. 

"Well . . . I dunno if you like me like that . .. but you do cause you kissed me!"

I sighed with disappointment. 

"I like you too," Uraraka said. 

My eyes widened. "Wait what?"

"You heard me. I was waiting for the day when I would get to kiss you." She said and smiled. "I never thought you would like someone like me though . . ."

"Um . .. " Was all I could say. 

"Wait you do like me . . . right?" She asked. 

I was completely frozen. I couldn't say anything. I was so happy, I couldn't believe the words she just said. 

she waited for my reply. "Yes. . ."

"Really?!" She said as quietly as possible while being excited. 

"I think your smart, brave, kind . . . and not mention your smile is really pretty Uraraka."

"Oh my Gosh . . ." She said. "Deku . . . I dont even know what to say . . ." 

She hugged me again. I still couldn't believe she liked me. I was so glad I kissed her. This my have never happened.

"So you really do like me?" I asked her. 

She pulled out of the hug. "How could I not?" She asked. I blushed. "Your so determined, and so helpful and heroic. I never thought you'd settle for someone like me . . ."

She looked down. I lifted her chin. "I never thought you'd settle for someone like me . . ." She smiled. I loved that smile. I could look at her forever. "Thats why I never told you."

"Well its finally off my chest." She said. 

I helped her walk into the cot and kissed her on the forehead. man, I like her a lot. 

She smiled and I left. Smiling. Smiling uncontrollably.