Chapter Seven

Thank you so much for all the love and support, it means a lot to me. It also inspires me to keep writing, thanks everyone!❤️

Izuku POV

"Oh." Uraraka said. "Do you wanna come inside and talk about it?" 

The truth was, I didn't want to talk about my nightmares. I didn't want her thinking I was weak. But the thing that overpowered those reasons, were one simple thing. I wanted to be with her. 

"Yeah." I nodded. 

She sits on her bed, and taps a spot for me to sit down with her. I tread over. Am I really sitting on her bed at like 12 am?

"What happened?" She asks. Concern covering her face, from what little of it I could see in the dark. 

Uraraka POV

"What happened?" I ask, desperately hoping he was alright. 

He just sat there, head hanging. I waited for him to reply. 

But nothing. 

"Just tell me what got you so worried."

He still stayed silent. But then, finally. "It was about you."

"What happened exactly?" I asked again. 

A faint drop was heard. I finally noticed he was crying. I hugged him in a matter of seconds. Something was seriously wrong.  

"Oh Deku . . ." I rubbed his back as his sobs became more hearable. (Dunno if thats a word but whateva haha)

"The reason I came here . . . was to make sure you were okay." He said between tears. 

It suddenly hit me like a bullet. I must have died in his dream. But that also meant it was vivd he actually had to come here because he thought ti was that real. 

"Im not going anywhere . . ." I told him. 

He hugged back. 

~Time Skip~ 

Izuku POV

A few hours ago, I headed back to my dorm room. 

I was feeling a lot better. She had cheered me up a lot. 

Today I felt like walking to school alone, not because I was embarrassed just because I wanted some me-time. And time to think. 

Once I arrived in class, Aizawa rolled to the front of the classroom inside his sleeping bag.

(Haha, its weird that I can picture it so clearly)

"good morning." He said, unzipping his sleeping bag. "Class rep." Aizawa calls. Iida rushes over. 

"What may I do for you sir?" He asks. 

Aizawa just hands him some papers. "Read." He says, and slides back into his yellow sleeping bag. 

Iida pushes up his glasses. Saying,  'I see' 'ah' 'interesting.' 

While the whole class was dying to know what he was reading. "What is it class rep?" Denki called. 

"Yeah! Come on tell us! Were dying to know!" Mina chimed in. 

"It seems that the school wants to give us a break from all the villains we have encountered." Iida finally answers. 

"Okay . . ." The whole class says. 

"So, the school is paying for the entire class to go on a vacation."

"WHAT??" The whole class screamed with excitement. 

"Where are we going? Ribbit." Asui asks. 

"Mh . . . the papers say were going to a beach." Iida announces. "And were leaving this very moment." 

OOF THINGS ARE GETTING JUCIY. They go on a vacation to avoid the villains . . . but . . .. heh. I have other plans. 

Comment if u want more of the class, or more of just Izuku and Ochaco 

Thanks for reading . . . .!