Chapter Fifteen

I decided I'm gonna keep updating, I totally missed u guys, and I totally feel horrible for taking such a long break! I can't wait til the end of November!!!

And forgive me reader!

Imma keep updating now!

((Unedited) Im sorry)

Third Person POV

Izuku had himself prepared along with Uraraka, both of them never really discussed how they were going to meet, or when. Just Sunday. That was it. 

Iida had told Izuku he definitely needed to pick her up, as it was proper and all that. 

He decided to go to her house at 12, it seemed like nice time to walk around or do something, he really didn't know what you did on dates. 

At 11:58 he begins taking the elevator to Uraraka's dorm. Once her arrives, he nervously knocks on the door. 

"One moment!" She yells through the door. Her voice, though it wasn't anything romantic brushed his cheeks with a pink tone.  HE hears rustling and it sounded like Uraraka was in a hurry to open the door, though Izuku could have waited forever. 

"Is it you Mina?" Uraraka yells through the door, but before Izuku could answer, she opened the door. Assuming it had to be Ashido. 

All she was wearing was a small towel wrapped around her chest that barely fell to her knees. He hair was dripping with water. (I was gonna say her hair was dripping wet but we got some people with messed up minds ;) lol )

"Izuku?!" Uraraka slammed the door in his face, leaving Izuku flushed like a red tomato. 

Poor Midoriya didn't know what to do, did she hate him now?? (Dont worry no one will hate you meh little cinnamon roll ~)

A few minutes later Uraraka opened the door again, her face dusted with a pink glow. She was wearing casual jeans and a black shirt with the word hero writes on the front. 

"Heh .. ." Uraraka starts. "Sorry about that Izuku, I didn't think it was you," She apologized. 

"No, Im sorry for not texting you before I came, I just didn't think you-" 

"Ochaco!" Mina called, when she realized Izuku was there, "Whatya doing here Midoriya?"Izuku's face turned bright red. 

"Yeah . . .?" Uraraka wondered, equally as curious. 

"I didn't really. .. . know like what time we were .. .  err . . . going?" He asked innocently. (He's honestly too pure for this world) 

Ochaco's eyes lit with remembrance. "Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," 

"Whats going on~" Mina wiggled her eyebrows. 

Uraraka shook her head with brighter pink cheeks than usual. "Go away Mina .. ." She said shyly. She then grabbed Izuku's hand, in which he stiffened. "Lets go," She smiled brightly. The two took the stairs down because why not. 

"Hmm. .. ." Mina wondered. "I should stalk them." (Im dying) 

The couple leave the dorms, and Mina watches through the window. Once they were a safe distance away, she leaves the dorm as well. Making sure to blend with people, (even though she literally has freaking pink skin, good luck Mina) 

She wasn't quite close enough to hear their voices, so she got closer. 

"Oh!" Ochaco lifted her head. "That reminds me, sorry about Mina, she can be a little . . . weird I guess."