Chapter Eight

Izuku POV

That was something I could never have seen coming. A literal beach party. It was true that the class has gone through a lot lately, but I dunno if the party was necessary. (YES IT IS)

But it would be fun to hang out with the class, and take a break from training and just be friends like normal people. 

Uraraka POV

Were leaving to a beach party right now? Im packing everything this moment!

"Alright, I think we can go pack our things now." Iida told the class. "Be back here in 45 minutes."

Third Person POV

Everyone burst out of the room, eager to begin packing. Uraraka packed all her necessary items, and headed back towards the classroom. She checked her watch. She had 7 minutes. Plenty of time. 

Once she arrived at the class, everyone was there except for Bakugou. The class assumed he wasn't coming. Uraraka was glad, that way she wouldn't have to worry about Deku being bullied. 

Iida took attendance. Kirishima insisted they wait at least 10 minutes, incase Bakugou wanted to come and was just running late. The class groaned, because they were very eager to get to the beach and have fun. But, Iida told them they could handle 10 more minutes of waiting. 

10 minutes had gone by, and Bakugou was nowhere to be found. So, that meant they could finally leave. 

The class headed towards the bus. 

Once everyone was seated, Iida suggested they reorganize into sitting alphabetically, however the class convinced him to let them sit where they wanted. 

For Deku and Uraraka, that meant next to each other. (Gee Im so basic with this fanfic)

Deku was deciding wether or not he should ask Uraraka to be his girlfriend once they arrived. 

He decided he didn't want to impose on her right away, or make her stressed out. So he was going to wait until they got back. 

The bus began to move, and Uraraka asked, "Are you excited Deku?" 

He nodded. 

Although, Uraraka did want to have fun with her classmates, she was thinking, that maybe she wanted to train instead. 

She could get a lot stronger if she worked while her classmates splashed in the water. 

"I was thinking about doing some training while we're there." She said. Starting a conversation. 

"What?" Deku asked completely shocked. "Why?"

She blushed a little bit for no real reason. "I dunno, I just- well- I guess ..  .. I guess I just wanna get a little stronger." She said. "I think I still classify as weak." She sighed. 

"Weak?" Deku asked. 

"Yeah- well- I dunno . . ." Uraraka said. 

"Your not weak Uraraka. Your one of the strongest heroes in the class!" Deku said putting his hands on her shoulders. 

Now she blushing A LOT, (like MOUNTAINS OF BLUSH (What am I even doing anymore I dont even know 😪))

"Thanks Deku . . ." She said her head hanging hopefully hoping Deku wouldn't notice her blushing. 

But unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed. 

Deku immediately let go of her shoulders. "Sorry, I didn't mean to- to make you uncomfortable."

She smiled. 

"But . . . its true Uraraka. You aren't weak." 

"Thanks Deku." She smiled again. He loved her innocent pure smile. 

~Time Skip~ 

Uraraka had fallen asleep on His shoulders making him stiffen every-time she mumbled something or moved her head a little bit. 

Her sleeping reminded him of the time he kissed her while she was sleeping. He smiled at the thought. 

Meanwhile Mina sitting across from them whispered, "Couple goals!!" Trying not wake Uraraka. 

Izuku's entire face brightened. Mina shot a picture, and showed it to him. "Cute!!" 

Midoriya looked at the photo. Seeing his blushing face and Uraraka sleeping peacefully.  

"Come on Mina, delete it please?" Deku asked. 

"Now that wouldn't be any fun would it?" Mina smiled mischievously.

"Oh no . . . what are you doing with the photo?" 

A few seconds later, Deku hears a buzz from his phone. 

1-A group chat. 

Mina : *picture* (Sorry guys couldnt find a pic of uraraka sleeping on deku) 

Mina: COUPLE GOALS ❤️🔥

Momo: Pretty cute I admit. 

Kirishima: Wow! He got Uraraka? So MANLY 

Mineta: Lucky bitch

Izuku turned off his pone. What would Uraraka think when she wakes up?? He sighed. He turned his head to look at her peacefully resting on his shoulder. 

He smiled. She's so cute when she's asleep. 

After a while of gazing at Uraraka he fell asleep as well. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! I got stuff planned for their "peaceful" trip 😏