Chapter Ten

So sorry for not posting yesterday, I was a little busy with family issues. . . ( I'm okay now!) 

Here's today's chapter though!

Third person POV

None of the poor class realized a villain was in the water with them. No body knew that the villain was slowly spreading a mild sleep potion within the water they we're in. 

Thankfully though, their was one person outside the water, and she was training. Ochaco Uraraka. 

Lifting heavy rocks she found along the shore line, she attempted to try to increase the amount of time she could hold them weightless. 

After a good, four or five minutes lets say, Uraraka noticed that the screams and shouts of her noisy classmates slowly became quiet. 

And everything was peaceful except the crashes of the waves hitting the sandy shore. 

She returned to where her classmates had been swimming. But only to find half of them missing. After running in the water to get her friends out, she saw a large splash and a silhouette of a man diving into the deep water. She would go after him, but right now she needed to save the remaining of her friends. 

She assumed that man took the other half of the class. One by one, she brought her sleeping classmates out of the water. 

What remained of the class, was:

Mina Ashido, Tenya Iida, Denki Kaminari, Koji Koda, Mezo Shoji, Hanta Sero, Shoto Todoroki, Momo Yaoyorozu. 

Uraraka panicked. Deku's gone?? She shook the thought away. More are missing then just Deku, she can't just think about him. 

right now, she needed to focus on how to wake her remaining classmates. She collecting water in one of the buckets her classmates and her used for sandcastles and dumped in on their faces. 

But they didn't stir. 

Uraraka tried everything she could, but nothing seemed to wake them. She realized it must have been the villains quirk. 

The sun began to set, and n one woke up. They just laid peacefully on the sand she placed them in. She began to blame herself for not being there to be able to stop all this madness. 

She began to winder why the villains would go along with their plan if they knew she was gone. Did they know?

Why was only half the class gone? We're they taking everyone and she came midway through the process? 

The stars began to become clear. And Ochaco began to become  more worried. Her classmates remained unconscious. 

until, a sudden noise mumbled, "It was all a trap."