~7~

I went on my date, the mission must go on. I look at those golden eyes pretending they were the mint ones I love so much. Touch his wavy, red hair pretending it was the bleached hair I love to get my fingers tangled in. Their lips are so much alike, they were easy to stare at, pretend he was the right Choi.

But he's not.

He smiles too much, laughs too often, is too loud. Everything about him demands attention. He fidgets and never shuts up. His smell is wrong too.

Pretending is hard.

I kiss him and I hate myself. I hope to any god listening that Rika has Saeran too busy to watch the date, that part of her punishment is that he can't watch me. Watch me betray him.

His lips are wrong. Not strong enough, not sure enough. His tongue is sloppy, too eager. It's like a bad high school kiss all over again. He leaves his saliva on my lips. I want to cry. This is wrong. This is all wrong.

He smiles and it's a combination of lust and smugness and I wish Saeran was here to stab him in his throat right now. I can't wait to watch Saeran make him cry. Those stupid, gold eyes filled with tears. I smile too. He likes that. He kisses me again. I let his hand wander over my thigh. I want him worked up, I want him to crave me. Push him over the edge, these were Saeran's words. I take control.

Wimp.

I climb into his lap, let him feel me on him. He moans against my lips, his hands run up my back. I feel him getting hard underneath me. Right where I want him. Time to pull back.

"Angel." I pant with my lips against his ear. I feel him shudder from my breath. "We shouldn't do this here." We're in the back of his car in the parking lot of the stupid, internet cafe. He groans a bit burying his face into my chest. My excuse helps aide in the guise of my innocence. "I want my first time with you to be special, romantic. Not cramped in the back seat of a car in all night internet cafe parking lot."

"That's not romantic? It's our spot."

I pretend to laugh. Fucking idiot. "Angel." I fake pout. He grins. That stupid fucking grin. He caves. I win.

I give him an address, one of Rika's safe houses. I play sweet and innocent, telling him how excited and nervous I am, really milking the role. Letting him think I am head over heels for him and I can't wait to share a special part of me with him. It's weird what a month of faking interest can do. Am I that good at acting or is he that desperate for someone to love to him?

Three days.

Three days and Saeran will have his brother right where he wants him. Three days and I can watch Saeran begin to find his peace.