(11) MTV Ruined My Life

HNO (11)

RECAP:

"Why else would you say anyone would be lucky to have me? I am nothing special to anyone. Why you?"

"You are more than special. You are amazing, kind, and you have enough patience to put up with Jake. Ever since Jake got here and kept talking about you, I instantly started to like you. He never stopped talking about you until Sophia stepped into the picture. Then it was all about her, and slowly, he stopped even thinking about you. Everyone would ask about you and he would just shrug his shoulders and change the topic. There is a reason why he is such a good actor. He tricked you and everyone else into thinking you meant the world to him." He bent down and lightly kissed my lips. We pulled apart with a smile. "At one point he did, but not anymore. He had his chance, and now I want a turn."

"What?" I manage to choke out.

"Melody, I like you, a lot. Jake treated you like nothing and lied to you for the longest time. You don't deserve to be treated like that. Please, will you give me a shot on being your friend?"

"Yes." He smiles and picks me up then spins me in a circle then lowers me down and he kisses me. After a couple seconds of spinning, he sets me down and we walk down the beach hand in hand. "You know what?"

"What?" he ask looking at me.

"I have always had a huge crush on you since basically forever." He laughs his amazing deep laugh and kisses my cheek. "I need to tell you something though."

"Please don't tell me you are dying."

"No." I say looking down and stop walking with him stepping in front of me. "I am planning revenge on Jake and I am trying to think of ways to play with his heart. I don't want you to think I am just using you, because I am not."

"Look, I wouldn't think of that. I already trust you more than anyone else, because i am 99% sure you know more than half of Jake's secrets and you still haven't spilled any of them."

I laugh and he brushes my hair out of my face. He leans into kiss me and closes his eyes. Awe, he is going to have to try hard than that to kiss me again when I still barely actually know him truly. I run into the water splashing the water and I hear him calling my name. I start splashing Taylor to keep him any and then he splashes me back. We start yelling and splashing at each other. I give up and fall back into the water. Taylor walks over and picks me up bridal style. He is up to his shins, while I would be up to my knees.

"Are you always such a tease?" He ask with a smirk on his face.

"Pretty much," I respond laughing.

"We should probably leave, I almost know for a fact that you weren't really supposed to leave your room today. How did you actually get out without being caught?"

"I tied a whole bunch of scarves together and then climbed down them from the third floor of my room."

"You weren't afraid of falling?" He carries me as we walk over towards the beach and to my house.

"Not really. I mean, you there was a big chance I could, but I just don't think about those chances."

He nodded his head and set me down outside my house area. "Can I have your number for future contact?" He ask scratching the back of his neck and looking at the ground.

"Does someone have a crush on me?" He blushes a bright shade of red. Oh my gosh. He actually likes me.

"Well..."

"It's okay, yo don't have to answer if you dont want to." I wrote down my number and passed it to him he smiled and instantly texted me. I smile and start to climb the scarf rope. I get to the top and Taylor is at the bottom shaking his head and laughing lightly. He walks off and turns to me and smiles his amazing smile.

I go shower and change making sure it looks like I haven't left the room at all. Taylor keeps texting me and sending funny emojis. Jake walks in and I put my phone under my covers.

"Are you hiding something?" He ask looking me up and down. I shake my head and he walks over to me and places his hand on my knee. "Do you want to come downstairs and watch some TV with us?"

"Sure." I start to get up, but Jake beats me to it and throws me over his shoulder. I mumble some very colorful words and Jake chuckles. I wish I was I someone else's arms. Someone I actually know won't hurt me.

We get downstairs and he slings me on the couch. The TV is on MTV and I am secretly texting Taylor while everyone was watching MTV News. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard Taylor and I's name.

"Some on site reporters spotted Hollywood's HeartThrob Taylor Murphy and Mel Paige playing on the beach today. At first Mel was just looking out at the water until Taylor approached her and then started chatting it up.

It was all fun and games until Taylor turned around and cupped her cheek. The two were most likely talking about personal things as Taylor leaned in and kissed her! After they kissed, a couple words were exchanged before he picked her up and twirled her around then kissed her again.

After the two love birds finished twirling, they were walking hand and hand down the beach. Taylor leaned into kiss Ms. Paoge, but she quickly darted off towards the water before anything else happened. The two became involved in a splashing fight as they were screaming and laughing at each other until finally, Melody gave in and fell down. Taylor walked over and carried Melody all the way back to her/Jake Reed's house. Melody climbed up a ladder made of scarves up to the third floor where we guess is her room.

Does this mean that Taylor Murphy is officially taken? As for Jake, how does he feel about Melody dating a long enemy of his? Although he can't mind, because Sophia Gardener just announced that her and Jake are dating! What a plot twist.

Stay tuned for more information for these love birds in Hollywood."

Ashton turned off the TV as we all just stared at the screen.

"Tonight, secrets were revealed," I start breaking all of the awkward silence. "Here is one more thing, Jake," I stand up, "enjoy Sophia, because I'm never talking to you again. I knew since earlier today that you and her were a thing, so go spend the night with her like she asked. I know I am just your side chick and nothing more. Enjoy your life, Jake Reed, because now I want nothing to do with you or your life."

I walk out of the living room and up to the music and dance room locking the doors behind me.

This is where my life is going to start over.