(14) My Heart is Taken.

HNO (14)

"So, Melody," Issac started talking to me in the limo, "have you ever been to one of these events?"

I laugh. "Like the people I am staying with actually can get here."

"True," Cory, Piper's boyfriend, added.

An arm wraps around me and I look up to see Taylor just looking around pretending that he wasn't doing anything. I won't lie, I felt safer in Taylor's arms. Yes, I just met him, but do you ever met that person and you feel like you have known them forever? That's how this is.

"Taylor," I whisper as everyone else is in their own conversations.

"Yes," he ask looking down into my eyes.

"I'm nervous." I admit looking down. I have no clue where that came from. I mean, yes I am a little nervous, but I wasn't really worried about it.

"Don't worry, they will love you, just like I do." He kisses me forehead and I blush the color of my dress.

"Slow down, Tiger. Remeber, we just met. We have all summer to get closer to each other," I state smirking.

"We are here," the driver calls.

We all look at each other and I bite my lip. "They are going to love you, trust us," Trenton, Oliva's boyfriend, says reassuring me. I nod and we all climb out of the car, with me being last. Taylor held out his hand for me, which I gladly accpeted because these shoes I'm walking in might as well kill me.

As soon as I was out of the limo, lights and voices surronded us. Everyone was taking pictures of all of us...that was until someone spotted me and recongized me.

"Hey everybody! It's Melody Paige!" Someone shouted. All cameras turned towards Taylor and I. Flashes were every where, and I was finding it harder and harder to actually see anything. Taylors arm snaked around my waist and lightly pulled my into him.

The whole time I kept a smile on my face as we walked towards the theatre and down the carpet, which at this point seemed like it never ended. Everyone walked down with us I was shouted questions at. Taylor pulled me over to this area where several TV Cameras were set up with a couple reporters talking to the cameras. One of the reporters notices us, and I notice her. She is the biggest MTV reporter of all time. A smile appears on her face when she sees Taylor's arm around me.

We walk up to the little plat form she is on as she starts to introduce us.

"I'm here with Hollywood's Newest Couple on the Red Carpet Primere of Secret Scandals with Taylor Murphay. Today, he has brought along Melody Paige." The camera turns towards us and we smile. "Now, lets get to all the juicy gossip. Are you two a thing now?" It was at that moment I knew the answer.

Staring into Taylor's amazing eyes, the tingiling feeling that hasn't gone anyway on my back, the smirk carefully placed on Taylor's face, his dimples that show everytime he flashes his signature smile, and the fact I know he won't hurt me...I knew the answer to that question.

"Yes," I say looking into Taylor's eyes smiling at him when a hint of shock sneaked into his eyes.

"And how does Jake feel about this?"

I turn back to the camera with a smirk on my face. "Why should he care? I mean, yeah I am staying with him, but that doesn't mean he can have a choice on who I can and can not date. He isn't my father, brother or even really a friend that can infulence who I can date. He is just...there."

"Do I smell a little drama going on?"

"You can say that," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"And are you the ones that Jake said in the videos posted by his long time friend Ashton?"