(15) Mr. Murphy is Mr. Mine.

HNO (15)

It's Sunday and it's been two days since I left the house. That means two days since the red carpet and two days since I last saw Taylor. We have been texting a lot, but he has been so busy with interviews and other things for the movie that we haven't been able to see each other.

Since I have announce that I was the singer in the videos and that I am dating Taylor, I have been getting a whole bunch of followers...and a whole bunch of hate, but I was getting a whole bunch of hate from the rumors about me and Jake so I am used to it.

My phone goes off, and I answer the call.

"Hey, Melody. It's Taylor," the deep voice on the other side says.

"Hey," I respond standing up and going into my bathroom.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me today?"

"Sure! I would love too!"

"Great. I will pick you up in 10 minutes."

"Okay."

We hang up and I rush to get ready. I pull on a pair of white washed midthigh shorts, a Mickey Mouse Glove in the form of a piece sign, some mint green Vans, and put my hair into a side braid. I slide my phone into my small wristlet and skipped down the stairs. Right when I hit the last step, the doorbell goes off and I swing the door open step through and close the door behind me.

"You don't want me to come in," Taylor ask joking.

"I don't even want to go in." We laugh as we walk hand and hand down the sidewalk to the small nice car waiting for us. "So where are we going?" I ask my curiosity getting the best of me.

"It's a surprise," he whispers opening the door for me and gently closing it after. I grunt in response and he laughs from outside of the car. He opens the driver's side door. "If I tell you, I won't be able to see the look on your face when we get there."

The rest of the ride was silent. It was a mix between awkward and nice. Taylor looked like he wanted to say something, but never really did.

Five minutes later, we pulled up to the park where not many people were gathered. My face lit up Considering it was a week day and many people were still at their jobs, I can see why not many people are here. Taylor grabbed a picnic basket from the back and we walked down towards the small pound with ducks in it.

Taylor spreads out a blanket and we sit down.

"So, what have you been doing these couple days, Mr. Murphy?" I ask taking a drink from the Capri Sun juice pouch Taylor brought.

"Nothng important. Just some small interviews and such." I could tell he wasn't saying something, but obviously he didn't want to talk about it so I wasnt going to push it. "What about you Ms. Paige? What exciting things have you been doing?"

"Oh, you know. Sitting in my room waiting to hear from YOU while wishingI wasn't trapped in that house."

Taylor chuckled a little bit.

"So I hear you are going to the studio Friday. Good luck with that."

"What do you mean," I ask as Taylor pulls out some of the food.

He was about to tell me, when his phone went off. We looked at the caller ID and it was Oaklyn. I nodded my head and shooed him away to answer it.

Taylor stood up and walked away to answer the phone. He started to get a little angry and was talking harshly into the phone. I couldn't understand what he was talking about, but he wasn't very happy about the topic.

A tap on my shoulder interrupted my thoughts. It was a girl around the age of 10 or 11.

"Your Melody Paige right?" She ask quietly. I nod my head and she smiles brightly. "Can I get your autograph?" She asks handing me a Sharpie and a small piece of paper.

I smile brightly. "Sure. What's your name?"

"Olivia." She answers rocking on her feet.

"What a pretty name. That's actually my middle name."

I sign her paper and write a little note on it telling her how pretty she is.

"You are such an inspiration," she says once I hand back her paper.

"Why do you say that?"

"It was obvious that Jake was always talking about you all of this time, and of course only true die hard fans could figure out his reputation, and most knew you wouldn't know being hours away from here. The pictures of you haven't been hidden, and everyone could tell he was leading you on. Plus, we could figure out the way you have been with acting with Taylor that you were playing him just as much back. But that's the thing, you actually like Taylor. Jake is only dating Sophia for some fun. You have been strong. That's amazing."

I blush a little at the compliment. "Thank you, Olivia. That means so much! Your pretty sweet."

"Thank you. I have to go. Thanks for the autograph," Olivia says walking away.

A minute or two later, Taylor comes over with a small tint of guilt in his eyes. His face was a little red, but he sat down anyway and pulled me next to him. He kisses the top of my head and I smile slightly. We eat in silence glancing at each other with smiling when we caught each other. We both lay down on the blanket and look up at the sky. I lay my head down on his chest and he places his arm around me.

I match my breathing to his mentally smile to myself.

"Melody," he ask after a couple minutes of silence.

"Mmhmm," I say looking up in the sky.

"If I...If I ever hurt you, tell me. I never want to hurt you."

I was a little worried by what he meant, but I didn't push it. I didn't feel like running this moment with him.

"I promise." There was a small moment of silence. "You know your mine right."

"I'm your Mr. Mine."

He kissed me on my cheek and we look up at the sky.

We lay there saying what we think the clouds look like.

Everything felt normal. Everything felt right.

Is it bad that I can see my life with Taylor?