Part 2

Harper's pov -
The boys came and sat next to me whilst we waited for the receptionist to show us where are form rooms are .
"Hi my name is cruz and I love singing " one boy  said
I was in the middle of them both
"Hi I'm harper and I love singing aswell"
"Our little sister is called harper she's 7 , we also have an older brother called Brooklyn "
"I don't have any siblings" I said and tears formed in my eyes remembering what happened .
" hi I'm romeo and I like tennis and I'm sorry if cruz upset you " he said obviously noticing the tears .
He glared at his little brother .
"Oh no it's fine just bad memories that's all " I told him holding back the tears.

"Okay kids lets take you to your forms . Romeo You are in a form called 9P with Mrs Hopper . Cruz and Harper you are in the same form called 9Q and it is Miss Davey "

I looked at Cruz and he smiled .

Arriving at form -

"Okay class is have some new students to introduce "
We said making a gesture for one of us to say something.
"My name is Harper jones I like singing  and playing the guitar and I'm now an only child ."
"My name is cruz beckham . I also like singing and playing the guitar and I have 3 siblings . Brooklyn, romeo and harper "
"Great now take a seat at the back and we will hand out your timetables and get everyone sorted "

I sat down and cruz sat next to me .
"Hey if you don't mind me asking what did you mean "I am now an only child "you don't have to answer me if u don't want to " he asked me
I looked into his eyes and tears stared forming again "it's okay I'll tell you I probably will later on in the year anyway . So in the summer holidays my dad and my 2 older sisters went out in the car " I looked into his eyes and I think he knew what was coming . " me and my mum where the only ones in the house and the we got a call saying they were in a crash and they didn't make it . I remember it very clearly and I wish I went with them so maybe I could of helped them because I'm sure my mum wouldn't have cared if I had died "

He looked confused by the last thing I said .
" what do u mean your mum wouldn't have cared ?"
" well she's never been close to me and now she is an alcoholic cruz . " I stated crying now . Luckily nobody could here me because they were all talking .
"She hurts me . Mentally and physically " I pulled my sleeve up on my blazer showing bruises up and down my arm . Some freshly made from last night .

He pulled me in for a hug and I felt safe .