Part 11

Cruzs PoV -
So I just sang my song to harp and she's not said anything.
I'm just sat staring at her and she's staring back at me .
"Can i talk to harp on my own" Romeo said breaking the silence .
We all got up and left the room .

I ran to my room and slammed the door .
I was not expecting that out come .
She didn't like me
She will never talk to me again .
She could move out with her sisters
WHAT HAVE I DONE

I lay on my bed with my face in my pillow and there was a knock at the door .
" what " I said

Someone opened the door and I still didn't look up the I felt the bed sink done next to me .

"Cruz I'm really sorry for how I reacted . Honestly it was adorable and so sweet "

I don't say anything I just hugged her

"Why did you react like you did then" I asked

"Well " she looked down at the floor ashamed "since you found me with my mum I've been embarrassed because I hate my body anyway so a boy seeing it at this age especially made me want to die , and I don't just mean the figure of speech I mean really " she said pulling up her sweater revealing faint scars all up her arms .
"I keep getting flashbacks from what happens and-d " she started crying so I hugged her really tight and I felt my t-shirt getting abit wet .
"Harp i have known you for 9 months and they have been the best in my life and you've got 2 little sisters aswell . I really really like you harp like really " she stopped crying and looked at me
"Cruz what do yo-"
"I love you harp okay !" I stormed out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen where Brooklyn and Romeo where playing with savannah and Eden .

I just sat on the sofa with a angry face.
I wasn't even sure why I was angry because I told the girl I loved about my feeling.

I could here light footsteps coming down the corridor and then harp cane round the Corner and ignored me and walked straight to romeo and Brooklyn .
Brooklyn passed Eden to her and a smile instantly grew on her face .

Brooklyn whispered something in her ear then walked away upstairs.
Now it was just her and Romeo playing with the babies and I was jealous.
I know it sound pathetic I'm jealous of my brother .
They were talking to each other and I couldn't here what they were saying then they burst out laughing .
Okay that hurt