Part 6

Harper's pov -
"Are you sure this is okay because I've only known Cruz for 1 day ?" I asked
"Yes honey it's fine "Victoria reassured me.
I hugged her and David again then cruz took my hand and pulled me up to his room.

"Cruz what about my school and what will I do ?"  I asked

"We can get to school earlier tomorrow and see if they can lend u some "

"Okay thank you so much I really appreciate it "

"Harper is it okay if I call you harp ?"

I nodded

"Okay . Harp do u have any social media's ? " he asked me .

I looked into his eyes brown eyes and shook my head .

"I don't even have a phone. I was going to get one this year but after the incident my mum never did "

"Oh okay . Do u want to go in the bath or shower ,You can have both if u want ? " he asked me .

"Yes please " he walked into the bathroom and turned the tap on for the bath .

Once it was filled he turned in the shower and I walked into the bathroom . He was so kind and he is also very handsome but I couldn't tell him that .

CRUZS POV -

Whilst she went in the bath and shower I ran downstairs to my mum .
It was still only about 5.15pm.
"Mum please can I get harper a-"
"A phone I was thing the same thing cruz " she cut me off by saying "apple want us to advertise there new phone the IPHONE XS MAX. And we all get new ones so go get her one now "
"ROME BROOKLYN COME HERE PLEASE " she shouted to my brothers .

They immediately cane round the corner but with harper (my sister ) on romeos shoulder .
"I need u all to go to the apple store and pick up the new phones we are being given and get one for Harper please "

Skip to the apple store
We are finally here and we were brought into the back room where they gave us the phones .
"Excuse me please can we have 1 more for someone who is staying with us ?" I asked and they immediately handed me one more .

We thanked them for our phones and walked out the store

SKIP TO HOME -
We are home now and harper was still in the bath .
I layed her phone out on the bed and got her a phone case the same as mine from the store whilst we where there

Just then I heard a door open from behind me and turned round to see harper.
She was back in her joggers and my jumper and she had her hair in a loose bun because her hair was wet .

She walked over to the bed and saw the phone .
She looked at me in the eye and hugged me .
"Thank you so much honestly I've only known you one day andialreadylikeyou" she said the last bit very quite and quick and I couldn't tell what she said .

We had that had dinner and it's now 9.30pm because we watched some Brooklyn 99 in my bed .
I felt a head on my shoulder and I knew that harper had fell asleep .
She was so beautiful and I really liked her and I've only known her for one day .
I'm only 13 and I think I'm in love with her .
I decided to message my brothers even though they were only a couple of rooms down .

R-romeo
B- Brooklyn
C- Cruz

C- guys I have a problem
R- what Cruz
B- if it's something like I can't think of a song lyric I'm outta here
C- no it's about a girl
B- which one
R- harper
C- noooo 🙃
B- what do u need then
C- advice
R- about...
C- basically I like a girl not anyone in particular. And I've only known her a day and I really feel like I , I'm not quite sure
B- U feel like u love her but your not sure cause your 13
C- exactly
R- then tell her
C- okay
B- good bye
C- WAIT
C- how do I tell her
R- write a song ?
B- yeah now bye

My plan to write a song was going to be out in action tomorrow but for now I'm going to sleep