Part 8

I decided that big Harper's nickname is harp and small harper is just harper

Harps  pov -
We are shopping currently and we have all the shops to our self .
So far I've been in urban outfitters for some bedroom stuff and clothes stuff. I've also been in Zara , topshop , H&M , new look and loads more . I'm so grateful for everything.
My and cruz even decided that later we are going to make me an instagram , snapchat and twitter account .

We are currently in Victoria's shop because she needed to check up on something so I'm having a look around the shop .
I see these adorable pair of sunglasses that are on display and try them on .
"Cough cough " I hear something form behind and it's romeo .
I quickly take the sunglasses of and put them back on display.
"Oh um hi Romeo ."
"Hi harp . So do u like loving with us so far ?"
"Of course I do I really am greatly for everything your done . I mean this is my second day knowing you and I already like with you !"
"Ha yeah but my parents and cruz know a pure person when they see one . Plus I can tell cruz likes you from the way that he looks at you "
I blushed abit when he said that .
"Oh well that's okay I guess "
Who was I kidding I really like cruz aswell and from the smirk on Romeo's face I could tell he knew aswell .
" oh come on harp I know you like him . Even tho he is my little brother it's still my job to protect you because from now on I'm taking on the role as your brother and protector " he laughed and so did I
"Thank you . But please done tell anyone " I said
"I wouldn't" he held out his pinky and so did I .
I smiled at him and then he took the sunglasses that I tried on and walked away.
I followed him aswell to see what he was going to do.

He went to his mum and whispered something in her ear then Victoria wandered over to me .
"Harp I'm insisting that you have a look round my shop and get anything you would like . After all it's all free . I've always waited for the day when harper could fit into some of my petite things and now i get to do it with you so go round and get anything " she smiled and walked back of.

I went and looked around the shop again and picked up quite a lot .

"Hi harp" a little voice said from behind me .
"Hi harper is what are you doing " I asked as I turned around to see her copying the pose the maniquin next to her was doing .
She ran over to me laughing and so she took my hand and we carried in shopping .