Part 13

1 YEAR LATER
Everyone's age has gone up 1 year so cruz and harp are now 14

Cruzs pov
Harp still lives with us but we aren't together anymore. We thought about it after 5 months and we both agreed .
I still love her and it kills me to see her everyday and think that's she's not mine .

"Cruz ." I heard a knock at the door
Harp and harper walked in together
"We were going to go to the park with Eden and savannah aswell do u want to come ?" Harper asked me
"Yeah sure "

At the park
Harper is currently pushing the twins on a swing and they are adorable

At the park Harper is currently pushing the twins on a swing and they are adorable

Me and harp are sitting on the floor next to the swings in silence .
" do u ever miss your family ?" I asked her breaking the silence
"Yeah all the time . It's hard honestly " she said letting out a sigh at the end .
"Your holding something in so just tell me harp  please "
"Okay " she rested her head on my shoulder
"My life has changed a lot over the past year and I just can't thank your family enough and it annoys me knowing that the twins will grow up not knowing there sisters or my dad . And no one should have to go through what I did and I just don't find it fair that the twins wouldn't have a mum or dad to look after them and they wouldn't have there dad to walk them down the isle on there wedding day . And neither will I and it's fustrating and annoying." She started to cry " and i just want my dad and my sisters  back so damn much and it's killing me cruz okay it's killing me "
I hugged her and kissed her on the forehead .
"I love you harp and I agree you shouldn't have had to go through all of this but I'm always here for you and I need you to know that okay ."
Then we heard clicks coming from around us
"Paparazzi .mother trucker " I said
Harp giggled and we both got up and she picked up the babies and I help Harper's hand to protect her because I always have .

We walked back to our house as fast as we could without getting knocked down by the cameras .