Part 7

Cruzs pov -
The next day -

So today I'm going to write a song for harper .
I'm already up and I've spoke to mum so we don't have to go to school today .

I guess I have to get started
I'm not sure what to call it and I can't do the tune yet because it's only 7.00am and I don't want to wake everyone up .

1Hour later -
Finished .
Harps still asleep which is good because she wouldn't know what I'm doing .

"Morning cruz " Oh crap it's harper .
I quickly hid the lyrics under a note book that was in the kitchen .
"Morning , did u sleep well ?"  I asked trying to play it cool.
"Yes thank you . I really do appreciate everything you've done for me and i couldn't be more thankful and meeting you has been the best thing to happen to me"
I hugged her and she hugged me tighter .
Then she broke the hug
"Crap we are so late for school " she said
Then mum came round the corner with my sister harper beside her .
"No I've gave you all the day off . So we can go shopping  and buy you everything you need and get some decorations for you room " mum said.
Harper's smile grew so wide and my little sister ran and hugged her .
"I'm so happy your going to be my new big sister " little harper said .
"Guess what I'm happy to be your big sister aswell . Even with the same name " she laughed .

2 hours later -

We are just about to go shopping so I got changed into some black jeans and a blue t-shirt .
Harper looked beautiful.
She was wearing some clothes mum gave her and it was some blue mom jeans and a grey crop top which looked amazing .

"Harper , stay with me because there will be paparazzi everywhere " she nodded and grabbed my hand whilst we walked towards the car. There was flashes everywhere and I couldn't really see much and I heard harper my little sister and big harper both struggling to get though the crowd so I grabbed my little sister and got her in my arms which was a struggle since she was now 7 and I pulled the other harper into my side and she hide her eyes in my neck .