4. Chapter Four - Damaged

«I Love you sis!» was the last thing Sophie heard. She felt sad for her brother that was left alone and had to explain everything to their parents. But Sebastian is a smart boy he will come up with something. She looked up at the shadow she held his hand tight. One thing that she hadn't realized or hadn't thought about yet was that she was flying! She looked down and saw the ground far below her. She almost started to panic but then she saw where they were flying.

«Second star to the right, and straight on till morning» She said with a smirk on her face and then a flash of light stabbed her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly, she couldn't see much since it was so dark but she could make out an island, a little in front of them. When they were over the island the shadow dropped her. Sophie screamed while falling down toward the ground. The trees came closer and closer, same as the ground and rocks.

First, she hit a tree and kept on falling down the tree, hitting branches on her way. Then she landed with her shoulder on a rock under the tree and smashed her head on it. She cried in pain, and the blood poured out. Her clothes were not ripped up but she could see the blood through her jacket, her brothers jacked.

«Thanks» She said thinking of Sebastian. She got up and touched her wound on her head, and flinched because of the pain. She looked at her hand. Blood lots of blood. She almost started to panic but she told herself to stay focused. She started to walk into the jungle. She walked very slowly, her shoulder and head hurt so much but she was determined to find someone, to find the camp. While walking she held her left hand on her right shoulder where the wound was. Some of her blond hair had fallen out of her braid it flew in the wind and in front of her face. But she didn't care, the only thing that worried her was that her hair became more and more bloody. Same as her right sleeves on the jacket. Her backpack became more and more heavy as she lost more and more strength. Her legs were shaking and every step felt like a ton on each foot. She was dragging them with her. Then she heard music, laughing, voices and a flute melody. She started to run towards the sound, she stumbled a lot and nearly fell down because of no strength left in her legs. It was difficult to hold her hand on her shoulder wound when she was running and stumbling through the jungle.

Sophies POV

Then finally light and smoke came to sight above the treetops, my feet moved faster and faster. I was exhausted and could probably collapse any minute. I jumped over fallen trees and from rock to rock. I wanted to get there as fast as possible. I ran rough some bushes and then suddenly I was in a camp out of the jungle. What met me was a bunch of boys. They turned their heads and pulled their weapons out. They stood there ready to attack.

«Don't do anything!» I heard a British accent say, I could not direct who the accent came from. I looked around the group, trying to find the one who talked. Then a boy stood up from a stump, holding a pipe. I studied him up and down as he came towards me. Brown boots, green clothes, brown leather belt and cuffs around his wrist. He had brown messy hair and eyes...wonderful green eyes that paralyzed me. He was looking me up and down as well as he came closer and closer. He stopped right in front of me looking directly into my eyes and I couldn't look away. I was lost. We stood there for probably a few minutes before he broke the silence.

«You have a name?» he asked without breaking the eye contact. I was just about to say something when I felt my legs disappear under me and all strength left my body. Everything became unclear. Then it went dark.

Pan's POV

«You have a name?» I asked her without breaking the eye contact, she had wonderful blue eyes like the sea. She was just about to open her mouth when she started to fall down. I caught her in my arms, I got her backpack of off her back and lifted her up in bride stile. I turned around and the boys were all looking at me and the girl.

«Felix! Take her backpack to my tent! Thomas! Find some water for me to wash her wound!» I ordered and started to walk to my tent. Felix came beside me and took her backpack.

«Pan?»

«Mhh?»

«I don't know if you have seen it but she is bleeding from her shoulder too» Felix said and pointed at her right shoulder. I looked down at her shoulder and I could see a huge blood stain. I looked up at her face, she was covered in dirt and blood from the wound on her head. Shit! What the hell did she do to herself? From the blood stain and the wound, I could tell that she had lost a lot of blood. We got in and I laid her carefully on my bed and then started to take her jacked off. I couldn't see all of her shoulder so Felix helped me take off her top too. Then Thomas came in with the water and a rag for me to wash the wound. I pulled a chair up to the bed and wet the cloth. Felix and Thomas went out of my tent and I started to wash the wound on her shoulder. It was a deep and ugly cut, the water was really red and dirty after just cleaning her shoulder wound. So I went out to get some new and clean water, and when I came back to my tent I couldn't stop staring at her. She looked so innocent. Her braid was messy and much of her hair had slipped out of it. There was something special about her, I didn't even notice her on the island. If I had, would she be in a better shape than this? Would she be so exhausted? Did she try to escape from something? I gently moved away some hair from her face and wound. As I started pushing the wet cloth gently against her wound, she started to move. She slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the light. She turned her head and looked directly into my eyes and smiled. Dame, there were those beautiful sea blue eyes again. What the hell Pan!?

Sophies POV

I could feel something wet gently touching my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the light. I turned my head and saw a boy directly into his eyes and smiled. He had wonderful green eyes. I broke the eye contact when I tried to sit up in the bed.

« Ah!» I said when I felt a stinging pain in my shoulder. The boy rushed to me and grabbed my back laying me gently down on the bed again. I bite my lip and looked at him. He showed me the wet cloth as a question if he should keep cleaning my wound, I nodded and not long after I fell asleep.

No one's POV

It didn't take long until Sophie fell asleep again and when Pan was finished cleaning her wound he put the water and the rug away. He sat enchanted in his chair looking at the young damaged girl lying peacefully in his bed. After a while, he fell asleep sitting in his chair. After some time Felix came slowly into Pan's tent. He looked over at the girl sleeping in Pan's bed, and then over at Pan sleeping in his chair.

«What is he doing?» Felix asked irritated to himself. He went over to Pan waking him up.

«What are you doing Pan?» He said while waking him up, Pan looked confused up at Felix by his question.

«Letting her sleep in your bed? Watching over her? What the hell Pan? Don't let her make you weak!» Pan stood up looking Felix dead in the eye. If someone else would try to talk to Pan like this they would already be in the cage, but this is Felix Pan's best friend and most loyal lost boy. They stood in the middle of the tent centimeters from each other.

«What was I suppose to do Felix!» Pan raised his voice and pointing at the girl with his hand, still looking at Felix. Felix looked down and shook his head.

«Just find out what she wants, she might be a spy!»

«Out!» Pan said turning his back to Felix

«Pan..» Felix began but stopped and walked out of the tent. Pan turned around looking for his friend, but he was gone.

--------------------------------------

(Btw this is Sebastian's jacket, no this is not Sebastian it is just his jacked😅)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Take Me To Neverland - Peter Pan - Once Upon A Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें