8. Chapter Eight - The Run

Pan's POV

I left Sophie in the tent as I followed Felix. What was it now?

«I found the ship»

«You what»

«It's where it used to be»

«Why did you go without me? Something could have happened!»

«Well, it seems you were a little busy with that girl»

«Felix..»

«I'm just sayin»

«I was helping her»

«With what? Staring into each other eyes?» I looked angrily at him and crossed my arms.

«Anything more?» I asked turning around towards my tent. I didn't get any answer so I just started walking. I slowly walked into my tent again, seeing Sophie pull her top down her back. She turned around and smiled.

«Did you fix it?» I asked taking her arm and looking at her bandage. She nodded and I looked at it. I smiled and started to laugh a little.

«No, Soph no» I said pushing her T-shirt sleeve up a little. She looked at me as I tightened the bandage and fixed her sleeve.

«Thanks» she said smiling and walking over to her jacked.

«Pet..Pan..?» She asked and we turned around to each other. I nodded.

«Can't you just use your magic on my wounds?» She asked and I didn't know what to answer. I looked her up and down.

«It will heal better if it can do that by itself» I said, that was the truth, well part of the truth.

«Oh okay»

«Why did you wonder?»

«I...I just want to be strong and brave, I want to start training» I looked at her. I could see her frustration, feel it. She was tired of being the week one, the one who had to take distance from fights and arguments. She hadn't been able to stand up for herself. I nodded.

«Okay, well first. You have to get in shape. We can try to take a run. We can start with walking, then go over to jogging, then run. If your shoulder starts to hurt we stop» I said looking at her and her whole face lightened up and she nodded.

We walked out of the tent. No one was at the camp. I didn't see Felix either.

«Okay shall we start?» I said

«Lead the way» She said taking her arm out hinting me to show the way. I started to jog slowly out of the camp and she followed.

Sophies POV

We started to slowly jog into the forest. I looked around as I followed him through the forest. It was dark and creepy, and I started getting an odd feeling about this place. I didn't notice how far we had jogged until I saw the stone I hit a few days ago. I stopped and looked at it. I could feel my feet walking towards the stone, even before I could think of it. I looked up to the sky, and down to the stone. I was frozen in my own bubble. A faint voice saying my name became louder and louder.

«Sophie?» I heard as someone laid a hand on my shoulder. I snapped out of it and turned around.

«Sorry» I said looking at Pan. He smiled and looked up at the sky and trees.

«It's where you landed, right?»

«Yeh how...»

«The broken branches and the dried blood on the stone» He said pointing at the branches and the stone.

«It's amazing you survived actually» He said looking up at the top off the tree again.

«Well, shall we continued?» I asked and he nodded. After a whiled jogging I saw an opening out of the forest that we ran towards. I started to run towards the opening. Pan picked up the pace as he realized that I passed him. He beat me and as I stepped into the light of the sun and out of the shadows from the forest, I closed my eyes. I could feel the bright warm sun on my face and the soft ground beneath me. The fresh salty wind rushing and ripping through my hair and clothes.

Pans POV

A smile appeared on her face as she closed her eyes and stepped out into the light, a small wind blow, rushing and ripping through her hair and clothes. I ran towards her as her foot landed on the sand and she lost balance from the soft and unsteady ground. Right before she landed on the ground she opened her eyes and looked at me, a moment later both of us laid on the sand laughing.

«That went well» I said standing up.

«Yeh» she said standing up, brushing the sand of off her clothes. She looked up and towards the sea, and I did the same. She walked down to the shoreline, I stood scouting out the ocean. A black little dot out there gave me an uncomfortable feeling. It was a ship, his ship. I turned quickly to Sophie that was halfway out in the water. I turned around and slowly walked into the forest and disappeared as I appeared on the ship.

«Pan!» A dark voice said behind me. I turned around with an evil smile on my face and opened my arms.

---------

Sorry for the long long wait!

Hope you like it! 

Thanks for reading <3