03. entry

[ LET IT HURT
THEN LET IT GO !
— r.h. sin. ]

Dear diary,

I kind of hate the beauty industry.

I'm grateful that they've thought of new formulas, new solutions, a new range of skin care. But it is because of that I'm confused.

Cleanser? Toner? Moisturizer? The list seems never ending and I'm getting a bit flustered now.

Yesterday I got a new pimple. I get it, it's normal for teenagers to get acne and although I have to admit that mine isn't as worse as a lot of people's it's still bad.

The friction of my skin whenever I wash my face bothers me. The swelling when it becomes larger bothers me. My enlarged pores bother me.

Maybe that's why I hate the beauty industry. There's so much of brands and so much of stuff to put in your face and so many different reviews as to which one is the better one and which one worked wonders.

It's all very confusing.

I read reviews of skincare products. I look at different different types of face transformations. I first see their before face, full of acne and swelling and then their after face, shiny and glowing.

None of the brands I used work for me. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm falling to the bottom of a pit, helpless to figure out what to do about it.

I want to ask for help, from someone but I don't know what to do.

Help me.