Season One: The Rise of Voltron Part 1

"Keith!" You shouted, pointing to the ship that's breaking through the sky and falling towards the ground, your other arm wrapped around Keith's waist as he's driving the space hover car.

"Yeah, I see it," Keith said, glancing up and he turned the handle, picking up the speed, "Stay close to me at all times, [Name]."

"I know," you pouted, wrapping your other arm around him and resting your chin on his shoulder.

As you and Keith got closer to the ship, you dropped small packages on the ground and you dropped the last one, letting Keith drive towards a tall rock. "Hit it," Keith said, landing the space hover and nodding his head at you.

You smiled, hitting the button on your belt and hearing a loud explosion go off. You and Keith jumped off, letting the space hover hid behind the rock while you heard bells go off. You and Keith hid behind a rock, looking at the entrance of the space ship and Keith wrapped a cloth around his mouth, hiding half his face. You and Keith ran towards the entrance, getting in fast and you both stood in front of a door that leads to where a man is being kept.

You tied a cloth behind your head, hiding your mouth and nose then the doors opened, you notice three men, all of them wearing containment clothing and surrounding the man. "Hey!" A man shouted, all three of them running towards you and Keith.

You stepped in front of Keith, round house kicking the man that came running towards you first and Keith punched the next one, kicking the last man. "Dammit [Name]! I told you to stay behind me!" Keith shouted, both of you running towards the man.

"But what's the fun in that?" You asked, pulling down the cloth and standing next to the resting table that Shiro's on.

Keith pulled down the cloth, turning the man's head towards him and the man groaned, his eyes closed. "Shiro?" Keith asked, raising an eyebrow and staring at the man with a black hair and a white tuff in front. You took out the knife from the back of your belt, cutting the rope around Shiro. "Thanks," Keith said, helping Shiro off the resting table with Shiro's arm over Keith shoulders.

"Nope. No, you-- No, no, no. No, you don't. I'm saving Shiro," a male with tan skin and brown hair said, walking towards Keith and putting Shiro's other arm over his shoulders.

"Who are you?" You asked, catching the male's attention.

"Who am I? Uh, the name's Lance, cutie," Lance said, winking at you and Keith glared at him slightly then Lance turned towards Keith, "We were in the same class at the Garrison."

"Really? Are you an engineer?" Keith asked, staring at Lance.

"No, I'm a pilot! We were, like, rivals. You know, Lance and Keith, neck and neck," Lance said, his eyebrows ceased.

"Oh, wait. I remember you. You're a cargo pilot," Keith said, his eyebrows furrowed. You crossed your arms, leaning on your leg and staring at the both of them with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, not anymore. I'm fighter class now, thanks to you washing out," Lance said, you sighed.

"Well, congratulations," Keith said, you turned your back on the two and notice two more people standing at the door. One of them is chubby with a orange banada wrapped around his head then the other one is short with feminine looks and glasses.

***

You followed behind Keith and Lance, glancing over your shoulder to see the other two running towards you. You made it to the space hover, the short one getting on then the chubby one turning towards you and Keith. "Uh, do you mind if we catch a ride with you?" He asked, getting onto the wing part while Keith got to the front with you sitting behind him. You gasped, feeling the space hover fall back from the weigh and you gripped onto Keith's waist.