The Rise of Voltron Part 3

For later in the chapter, this is what your spacesuit looks like:

 "You five paladins were brought here for a reason," Allura said, wearing a  and standing at the entrance of the door, "The Voltron Lions are meant to be piloted by you and you alone

 "You five paladins were brought here for a reason," Allura said, wearing a and standing at the entrance of the door, "The Voltron Lions are meant to be piloted by you and you alone. We must fight and keep fighting until we defeat Zarkon It is our destiny. Voltron is the universe's only hope. We are the universes's only hope." "We're with you, Princess," Shiro said, furrowing his eyebrows with determination.

-time skip-

The lights turned on in the room, three pods with suits of armor in each one and your eyes widen in amazement. "Your suits of armor," Allura said, you standing next to her with as the guys walked towards their suits that matches the same color of the lions they're piloting. "Cool!" Lance shouted, staring at the blue armor suit. "Outstanding," Keith commented, his hands on his hips as he stared at the red armor suit. "Nice," Shiro breathed out, a smile on his face. "Oh, neat," Pidge said, a wide, excited smile on his face.

You walked towards Keith, placing a hand on his shoulder and catching his attention, "It'll look good on you." "Thanks," Keith said, smiling at you, but his smile disappeared. "What about me, [Name]?" Lance asked, catching your attention. "Yeah," you said, smiling at him and Lance smiled, a blush on his cheeks. "Princess, are you sure about this?" You heard Coran ask, you looked towards Allura and Coran, "They aren't exactly the best and brightest the universe has to offer." "No, but they're all we've got," Allura said, scrunching her eyebrows.. "Boys, it's time to suit up!" Shiro stated, everyone smiling at him except Hunk, who's worried about fitting in the suit.

You walked back towards Allura and Coran, having your back towards the boys to give them privacy so they can change into the suits. You turned back around, seeing stand in their suits and you smiled excited, your eyes sparkling. Allura placed her hand on a holographic screen, the holographic screen disappearing and revealing the , "The bayards is the traditional weapon of the Paladins of Voltron. It takes a distinct shape for each paladin." The bayards floated off the counter, towards the specific color it has on the bayards and Hunk gripped the bayard, groaning.

Hunk's bayard turned into a heavy shooting weapon, he grunts as he holds it correctly and a smile on his face. Keith gripped the red bayards, turning into a sword and on Keith's other wrist, a blue holographic shield appearing out his wrist. "That's amazing," you commented, Keith seeing your excited expression and he smiled to himself mentally. Lance's bayards turned into a light gun, he laughed and aimed, around. Pidge's bayard turned into a small curvy thing, but still having the shape of the bayard and he grunted, swinging around the weapon.

"Aw, you got a cute little bayard," Lance commented, a smug look on his face. Pidge hit Lance with the bayard, Lance's body getting zapped and he screamed, falling towards the ground. "Yeah, it is pretty cute," Pidge siad, smirking. "Shiro, I'm afraid your bayard was lost with its paladin," Allura explained, her eyebrows ceased. "I guess I'll just have to make do," Shiro explained, a sympathetic smile on his face.