The Rise of Voltron Part 2

Everyone groaned, feeling a force pulling everyone as the blue lion went through the portal, you gripped onto the chair tightly. The pulling force went away, you let out a big sigh and notice a planet. "Whoa. That was..." Lance said, his eyebrows raised and Hunk grunted, his hands covering his mouth, but he vomited and you cringed, looking away. "So sorry," Hunk said, his voice raspy. "I'm just surprised it took this long," Pidge said, fixing his glasses on Hunk vomited again. "I don't recognize any of these constellations," Shiro said, staring at the stars, "We must be a long long way from Earth."

"The lion seems to want to go to this planet. I think..." Lance said, the lion used its boosters to pick up its speed, "I think it's going home." The lion flew towards the planet, breaking through the atmosphere and you hunched over the chair, holding onto it tightly with Keith's arm wrapped around you. "Guys, person space except you, cutie," Lance said, winking at you and Keith glared at him, "Hunk, your breath is killing me." "Um, is it me or is anyone else having second thoughts about flying through a mysterious wormhole?" Hunk asked, furrowing his eyebrows at Lance, "Why are we listening to a robotic lion anyway?"

"It got us away from that alien warship, didn't it?" Lance asked, scowling at Hunk. "I don't know if you notice, but you're in an alien warship," Keith stated, looking at Lance and catching his attention then standing up. "Oh, are you scared?" Lance asked, almost taunting Keith. "With you at the helm? Terrified," Keith said, glaring at Lance. "All right, knock it off," Shiro said, catching everyone's attention, "No one's happy to be in this situation, but we're here now. If we want to get through this, we've got to do it together." "Shiro, you're right, but what are we going to do?" You asked, catching everyone's attention.

"First, we find out where we're headed," Shiro said, turning his attention towards Lance, "Lance?" "I don't know," Lance answered, looking down and everyone stared at him, "I'm sorry. The lion's not talking to me anymore. Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Shh! Listen. I think I hear something" "I'm hearing it, too," Keith said, you heard a slight loud noise. "It's, uh- It's kind of a- a high pitched squeal?" Hunk said, your eyes widen and you covered your nose, a smug smirk on Lance's face. "Come on, Lance!" Keith yelled, covering his nose and glaring at Lance.

"But seriously, there's a castle up ahead," Lance said, you looked out and notice a. "Wow," everyone breathed out, a wide smile on your face as your eyes sparkled. The lion's eyes shined, the blue parts of the castle shined as the lion came closer to the ground and used its boosters to land. "Keep your guard up," Shiro warned, narrowing his eyes. "Something wrong?" Pidge asked, looking up at Shiro. "My team was captured by aliens once. I'm not going to let it happen again," Shiro explained, everyone leaving from the blue lion's mouth again.

"Stay close to me, [Name], and I mean it," Keith said, walking next to you and you nodded your head. Suddenly the ground shook, you and Pidge letting out a scream and Keith pushed you behind him as the lion stood up. "No! I knew it was going to eat us! No!" Hunk screamed, slouching his shoulders as the lion let out an ear piercing roar and the doors opened, Hunk whimpering. "Let's go!" You shouted, jogging towards the entrance. "[Name]!" You heard Keith and Shiro call out your name, you stopped in your tracks.

"You shouldn't go running off on your own," Keith said, walking next to you as everyone walked through the entrance. "Sorry, I got excited," you pouted, slouching your shoulders. "Hello?" Hunk called out, his voice echoing and everyone turned their heads towards him, Hunk shrugged his shoulders. "From the size of the lion, I expected these steps to be bigger," Pidge commented, you looked at the large stairway and it's dark. Everyone gasped, staring up as a blue lights shined down. "Hold for identity scan," a computer said, everyone stuck in a blue light. "What?" Pidge asked, you got covered in a blue hologram like everyone else did.