Chapter 16: Tripped Up

A/N: I feel like crap today 😷👌🏻. But here's an update cause I feel like writing another chapter might make me feel better! This chapter is so fluffy I would use it as my pillow.

—————————————————————

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Aish, what is that noise? Turn it off," Taehyung rolled around groggily, hugging the omega next to him tightly.

Taehyung heard a click, and the buzzing stopped.

"It was my alarm clock- we have school remember?" Jungkook ran his hand through his messy morning hair. He yawned, standing up and stretching before picking out some clothes. He got a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tee shirt, as usual. He put on some timberlands to finish, and parted his messy hair.

Hot.

Tae blushed, realizing what he had just thought. Shaking his head, he sat up. Jimin got up after Tae did, while Yoongi and Hoseok were already gone from the room.

"Where did they go?" Tae asked, pointing to the two empty spots on the floor where two of the alphas had been the previous night.

"Downstairs to make breakfast- also known as grabbing a handful of cereal and pouring milk into their mouths."

"Gross," Tae stuck his tongue out at that. Jungkook just laughed.

"Wait, what are we going to wear?" Tae pointed at him and Jimin.

Jungkook thought for a second.

"You can borrow some of my clothes if you want."

Tae blushed.

"I'm good," Jimin yawned, heading over to where he had left his backpack. He had packed a spare change of clothes. You never know when a fashion emergency would show up. Tae was surprised when he realized that he had forgotten to pack a spare change of clothes.

"Then.. Can I just go look in your drawers for something?" Tae asked, his face a light pink.

Jungkook nodded, thinking that shy Taehyung was cute.

Taehyung walked over to the dresser, picking out an oversized black sweater and white skinny jeans that looked as if they had never even been worn. Tae brushed his silver hair, finishing his outfit.

"Good?" Tae asked, looking at Jimin hopefully.

"Bitch you look fabulous."

Tae laughed as he thanked Jimin.

"He's not wrong- you look good baby boy," Jungkook winked at Tae. "You should wear my clothes more often."

Tae blushed as he looked at the floor.

"L-let's just grab breakfast and go to school. We're gonna be late."

Tae rushed down the stairs, heat emitting from his face.

"He likes you- like a lot," Jimin smirked as he looked at Jungkook.

"Really? You think so?"

"It's so obvious."

Jungkook didn't show it, but he was extremely happy when he heard Jimin say that.

Jungkook and Jimin headed downstairs and into the kitchen, where the five other boys were all sitting, eating cereal.

"Oh hey," Hoseok waved at the two.

Jungkook waved back, grabbing some cereal and pouring some milk into his mouth.

"Ew," Tae cringed.

Jungkook shrugged with a smirk as he swallowed.

"So what happened to you last night?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

Namjoon's eyes opened wide as he turned to look at Jin, who jut sighed in defeat and gave a small shrug.

"Well... Let's just say Jin's heat was taken care of," Namjoon's face turned a bright red as he looked down.

Everyone smirked, knowing what Namjoon meant by that.

"Oh my god it's almost 8:00! We have to go- now!" Hoseok yelled looking at his phone, startling everyone at the sudden outburst.

When everyone finally calmed down, they all ran out the door, sprinting as fast as they could towards the school.

They had finally reached the school, hearing the final bells ring as they ran up the stairs two at a time. They all made it to the top, Tae lagging behind.

Suddenly, Tae's view tilted down as he tripped and landed on his knee. A sharp pain ran through his body starting from his knee. He cried out in pain, Jungkook and the rest of the boys turning around.

Red liquid stained the white pants Tae was wearing as tears started to run down his face. He felt like a baby for crying, but it hurt a lot.

Jungkook motioned for the others to go into the school as he ran towards Tae.

Tae looked up, his eyes meeting with the older's brown worried eyes. The older gave him a worried smile as he reached down and picked up the younger.

The alpha held the boy as Tae wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist, sniffling into his shirt.

Jungkook ran to the nurses office in the school as fast as he could, carefully carrying the fragile omega.

"I-I ruined your p-pants," Tae sniffled.

Jungkook continued running, sighing with a slight smile.

"Tae, I've never even worn them before. And do you really think that pants matter to me more than you do?"

Tae sniffled and dug his head deeper into the older's neck.

"T-thank you," Tae mumbled as Jungkook reached the nurses office.

Jungkook looked around the office, and the nurse was nowhere to be seen. He put Tae down on the bed closest to the windows and grabbed bandages and an alcohol swab.

"This might sting a bit," Jungkook said as he cleaned the blood off of Tae's knee with the alcohol swab.

Tae hissed in pain, sniffling a little. Jungkook rubbed the younger's head as he grabbed the bandages next to him. He slowly and carefully wrapped the bandage around Tae's knee.

"Better?" Jungkook asked, wiping the leftover tears off of the younger's red blotchy cheeks.

"Mhm," Tae smiled as he lied back on the bed with a sigh.

Jungkook pulled up the omega a little, sitting behind him so that the boy was now lying down in his lap.

"You're really nice for acting like such an asshole all the time," Tae looked up at the alpha, the alpha looking down at him.

"I could say the same about you," Jungkook laughed, running his hand through Tae's hair.

"Ready to head to class?" Jungkook asked.

But when no response came, he realized the younger had fallen asleep in his arms, mouth slightly opened as he breathed in and out softly.

Jungkook just sighed with a smile. He sat there with Tae, eventually falling asleep himself.

———————————————————————

A/N: Some hardcore fluff this chapter! I enjoyed writing this and feel a little better now! Thanks to everyone who has continued to read this, vote for this, comment on this, and add this book to their reading lists! It makes my day every time I get a notification about someone seeing my book and reading, liking, or adding it to their reading list. I hope I can continue writing this book good enough for everyone! See you tomorrow! I purple you! 💜