Chapter 31: Netflix and Chill

A/N: Short update today because i'm super tired. Sorry!

—————————————————————

When Tae and Jungkook got back to the house, they realized that no one was there except them. The two quickly put the groceries away before going upstairs to get changed into their pajamas.

Tae changed in the bathroom because he was still embarrassed changing in front of Jungkook. He put on a silky, light pink crop top and black sweatpants.

Jungkook changed in his and Tae's shared room, putting on a tight black t-shirt and red plaid pajama pants.

They met up downstairs in the living room, Jungkook sitting in the corner of the couch looking for something to watch while Tae looked for snacks.

"What do you wanna watch Tae?" Jungkook asked as he continued flipping through shows and movies on Netflix.

Tae rummaged through the cabinets trying to find a suitable snack as he answered.

"Anything romantic."

Jungkook laughed.

"You like chick flicks?"

"Hey, boys can like romantic movies too. Calling them girl movies is such a stupid stereotype," Tae flipped his hair sassily as he sat next to Jungkook on the couch.

Jungkook put on a romantic movie, the two of them snuggling up together.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry cutie," Jungkook pinched Tae's cheeks as the latter gave a cute pout.

With a giggle Tae started eating the snack he got from the cabinet- pocky. He loved the strawberry kind- it was just so sweet and delicious!

Jungkook looked over at Tae munching on his snack, and smirked.

"Can I have one babe?" Jungkook asked as Tae looked over at him, half of a pocky still in his mouth.

"Sure," Tae pulled out a pocky and handed it to Jungkook. The older just looked at Tae with a smile.

"What?" Tae asked, a little scared of the older not saying anything.

"Feed it to me."

"Ugh, fine," Tae pushed the pocky towards Jungkook's face, but once again the older just smiled, and this time he shook his head too.

"Not like that. With your mouth."

Tae blushed, his cheeks turning a rosy pink. He gulped, still unable to stay calm around his boyfriend and his lovable charm.

"N-no! Why can't you just eat it?" Tae asked, cursing himself for stuttering.

Jungkook just chuckled.

"Please feed it to me, Tae."

Tae was blushing even more now, able to feel the blood rushing up to his hot cheeks. Tae gave up and nodded with a sigh. He put one end of the pocky in his mouth and leaned over to Jungkook.

Jungkook opened his mouth to bite the pocky. As he did, he grabbed Tae's waist and pulled the younger into his lap. Jungkook quickly ate the rest of the pocky and connected their lips together. Tae was surprised at first, but quickly melted into the sweet kiss- although that didn't last long.

In no time at all, Jungkook was laying down with Tae on top of him, the two having a full blown make out session. Jungkook sucked and pulled on Tae's bottom lip. Tae opened his mouth and moaned as the older's tongue rushed into his mouth, meeting his tongue. They panted and Tae moaned into the kiss, the heat between them getting heavier. They were practically sucking each other's faces off, the kiss getting sloppier and dirtier by the second.

They finally pulled apart for air, both breathing heavily. Tae's lips were pink and puffy, shiny from all of the saliva. Jungkook loved how his boyfriend looked.

"You look so hot right now," Jungkook gave Tae a quick hickey on his neck, leaving a bright red mark.

"You don't look too bad yourself," Tae replied, trailing his finger down the older's shirt as he put his head on Jungkook's chest.

Tae yawned cutely, curling up on his boyfriend.

"Let's continue this tomorrow, i'm too tired," Tae mumbled.

"Alright babe. Love you."

Jungkook heard a soft, "I love you too," before he and Tae both closed their eyes and went to sleep.

———————————————————————
A/N: So fluffy! Hope it was good even though it was a short chapter. I'll try to update tomorrow if i'm not too tired. See you in the next chapter! I purple you! 💜