Chapter 44: Here?

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I hope this chapter will make up for it though ☺️
—————————————————————

The dinner continued with Tae and Jungkook having a fun and lighthearted conversation with Jungkook's parents. They had talked about how school was going, how Tae and Kook had been doing, and how their friends were doing.

Everything was going well as dessert was brought to the table along with the pie that was already there.

"This pie is amazing Mr. Jeon!" Tae exclaimed as he happily took another bite of his pumpkin pie.

Mr. Jeon chuckled. "Why thank you Taehyung! I can give you the recipe for it if you want."

Taehyung nodded his head in excitement. "Yes please!"

While Mr. Jeon went to get his pie recipe, Mrs. Jeon excused herself to the bathroom.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a strange burning sensation on the back of his neck and Taehyung's scent filled his nose. He glanced over at the omega to see him sweating and panting heavily, face red as he stopped eating.

"Tae, are you alright?" Jungkook asked, worried.

Taehyung made eye contact with the older, his eyes briefly glowing a bright blue. "I-I think i'm going into heat."

Jungkook opened his eyes wide. "Okay I have a plan don't worry Tae."

Jungkook went into the kitchen where his dad was, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Tae needs a quick rest he's not feeling well. I'm going to bring him upstairs to the guest room." Jungkook said, smiling at his dad.

"Oh alright! I hope he gets better or I won't be able to teach him how to make my famous pumpkin pie! If only I could find the recipe.. I had it here just an hour ago!" Mr. Jeon nodded at Jungkook before continuing his search for the pie recipe.

Jungkook quickly went back to where Tae was, picking him up and carrying him upstairs to the guest bedroom, which used to be his room.

He gently put Taehyung down on the chestnut brown colored bedspread, sitting down next to him.

Jungkook decided to lock the bedroom door so that no one would walk in on them if anything were to happen.

Turning around from the door, he noticed how much slick the omega was producing.

"Tae are you sure you're okay?" Jungkook asked as he sat back down on the bed.

"P-please alpha, it h-hurts," Tae whined.

Jungkook's face turned a bit red.

"Are you s-sure baby? We shouldn't be doing this here. I can always comfort you by washing you off and massaging you and getting you-,"

"P-please Kookie I n-need you," Tae moaned out this time.

Jungkook gulped.

"I guess we're doing it here."

———————————————————————
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! It's kinda cute but next chapter definitely won't be. Also I was too tired to even try to write smut tonight. See you in the next chapter! I purple you! 💜