Chapter 18: Party Planning?

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday! I was super tired and remembered I was supposed to update at 10:00 pm last night. I hope this chapter makes up for it!

—————————————————————

RRRINGG!

Jungkook and Tae both groggily woke up to the sound of the school bell. Jungkook blinked a few times as Tae rubbed his eyes. When they both were mostly awake, they realized what had happened.

Tae blushed and got up quickly, wincing at his knee.

Jungkook blushed slightly, but smirked at the younger.

"You okay baby boy?"

"D-don't call me that," Tae huffed with a pout.

Jungkook chuckled and put his arm around the younger's waist.

"But seriously, are you okay?" Jungkook surprised Tae at how serious his voice sounded.

"Y-yeah i'm fine.. thanks to you," Tae blushed as he felt the warmth of the older from next to him.

"We should go to lunch now. The others are probably wondering where the hell we are," Jungkook opened the door into the hallway and walked through the crowded halls while keeping Tae glued to his side. They reached the cafeteria and saw the other five boys sitting at their usual table.

"Where were you two- fucking?" Yoongi deadpanned and the others laughed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I wish, but we ended up falling asleep after I helped bandage this ones knee," Jungkook ruffled Tae's hair, the omega blushing madly.

"So, what did you do in history?" Tae asked Jimin, trying to change the subject.

Jimin's eyes widened as he blushed a little.

"U-uh," Jimin stuttered.

"Well, I guess you could say we learned something interesting," Hoseok smirked as he put his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"I don't get it-," Tae was cut off by Yoongi.

"He means they had sex."

"W-what?! How did you know what I meant by that?" Hoseok was flustered as Jimin just looked down shyly.

"I was walking by the bathroom and I heard you two. Seriously, if you're gonna do it in public quiet down a little," the others laughed as Hoseok and Jimin blushed furiously.

"W-well whatever. Can we talk about something else now?" Jimin asked as he took a bite out of his apple.

"Actually I was thinking," Namjoon started. "We should throw a party this weekend at our house- meaning Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi and I's house."

The others directed their attention towards Namjoon, excited and nodding.

"I think we should just have it be us seven though. I don't really feel like dealing with the rest of the pricks at this school," Namjoon said pointing to some of the kids in the cafeteria.

"Agreed. Plus we can have some alone time with these cuties," Hoseok pinched Jimin's cheeks.

"H-Hobi stop," Jimin giggled.

"So.. are you two like a thing now?" Yoongi questioned.

"N-no," Jimin blushed.

The others laughed.

"You seem cute together. And if you've already gotten to doing it might as well go out with each other, right?" Jin tilted his head with a smirk.

"Well sure, but if we're going on the fact that doing it means you should date, then that applies to you as well," Jimin pointed to Tae and Jin, who both started blushing.

"I-I take that back. You just seem like a good match," Jin put his hands up defensively.

Tae was speechless, his mouth open as he realized that Jimin and Jin were right.

"I mean, you guys aren't wrong..," Tae muttered.

Everyone turned towards Tae.

"You really think that?" Jungkook looked at Tae, a half serious smirk on his face.

"I mean, yeah why not."

"I'm surprised! You're always saying that you don't like him that way," Jin laughed.

"I mean, I guess I don't know unless I try right?"

"So does that mean we're dating now?" Jungkook asked Tae with a smile.

"S-sure.."

"Can I call you baby boy now?"

"No."

"Okay."

"Thanks-,"

"Baby." Jungkook smirked. Tae just blushed and turned away.

"Well if people are hooking up now," Namjoon turned to Jin. "Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Y-yeah," Jin said after a brief pause. He blushed as Namjoon smiled happily, giving the omega a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm gonna hold off for now, so don't even ask," Jimin put his hand up in front of Hoseok's face, who just shrugged.

The rest of the week went by smoothly. Ironically, it was as if Tae and Jungkook and Namjoon and Jin hadn't started dating. Everything was still the same as it was before- annoying, awkward, yet exciting.

They all met at the alphas' house after getting party supplies from the store.

"Alright- so the party is tomorrow. Did we get everything we needed for it?" Jin checked off boxes on his list as Jimin and Tae told him everything they bought.

"We have everything!" Jin clapped his hands happily.

"Babe you're so adorable," Namjoon stared at Jin with heart eyes. Jin blushed.

"Wow your boyfriend is whipped~," Tae said with a giggle. He was lying on his stomach, swinging his feet as he rested his head on his hands. He felt a slap on his butt and turned to see Jungkook smirking.

"W-what was that for?" Tae blushed as he sat up.

"No reason," Jungkook sat back and the omega scooted over to him.

"You're so annoying," Tae punched the older's chest multiple times.

"Says the one hitting me right now, repeatedly," Jungkook pulled the younger into his lap with a squeal from the omega. He then started tickling Tae, laughs and giggles filling the room.

"S-stop p-please," Tae stuttered out as he continued laughing.

"Say it."

"N-not in front o-of everyone-,"

"I won't stop then baby," Jungkook smirked as he saw the younger give in.

"P-please hyung~," Tae begged as the older stopped.

Tae was breathing heavily, slightly blushing as the others looked at him.

"Well that's a new kink to add to the book," Yoongi said and everyone laughed as they wrapped up the party planning and all went to bed- the omegas taking over Hoseok's room and the alphas taking over Jungkook's room.

———————————————————————

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so bad! I'm getting a small block, and I feel like i'm running out of ideas on how to continue the story. I'm going to try updating every other day instead of every day. So 3-4 times a week instead of 7, although if I feel like updating I might update 2-3 times in a row. I'm really sorry! I hope that the new schedule will improve the updates though! See you tomorrow or the day after! I purple you! 💜