Don't read this stupid shit

Hi, update.

"Friendship to me, is supreme. I don't care about that idiotic shit people yearn for." That is my pet dialogue in real life. Many friends of mine in the real world say to me that they were either too scared of me or just hated me too much to approach me. They said that I had an aura that said 'don't mess with me'. But to be honest, I've always been scared to approach people up front. If someone approaches me I'm kind of sort of a little bit nice to them but I don't have the balls to approach some like "HEy dO yoU wAnnA bUilD a SnoWmAn?" I mean... It doesn't even snow here.

So to those who did approach me. Thank you. You have bad taste. But thank you.

The one with the boxy glasses. You're my main. The real one. The one who will never read this. I love you to the moon and back. I don't tell you this enough but without you I'd probably be a lonely loon. Now I'm just a loon.

The one who calls herself broken. You were an unexpected input in my life and to be honest I didn't really like you at first. But dear oh dear were you a blessing in disguise. You may read this so I'm going to be mellow but I love you with all of my tin heart. You're my crazy genius.

The boy who's too busy being happy to ever read this. I love you my brother. My stupidly sweet sweetheart. Stop caring so much about those who don't care about you. I love that smile like you love free food. Stop using those puppy eyes to rob me off my food. I will punch your stupid face❤

And to the one whom I hope doesn't figure this out. I'm really really really grateful to you. You made me believe in that kind of love. You made me accept myself without even realising it. I don't talk to you in real life much because I probably will embarrass myself and then bang my head into the nearest wall.

Thank you so much. You'll never figure this out and I guess that's why I'm letting my gratefulness out. But I love you all. I love you I love you I love you.

This so long and irrelevant. Don't read this.