Sick

Jeongin's POV

argh......I feel so heavy...why is it so hot?......

A white ceiling illuminated by the bright sun greeted me as I opened my eyes. I stared at the ceiling as I noticed my heavy breathing, I opened my mouth to breathe easier. Wiggling my fingers, I noticed they were shaky and I had trouble lifting my hand. I realised my wet shirt stuck on me and the small towel on my head. I sighed as I closed my eyes and laid my arm on my eyes.

"Jeongin? Are you awake?" A familiar voice said. The only voice I kept avoiding.

I took my arm off my head and looked to the side. With his extra curly hair and puffy face, he made my face seem hotter than it already is. "Hyung...." I mumbled with slight trouble.

His eyes visibly lit up as a bright smile came onto his face. To my surprise, he took my hand and squeezed it tight. "I'm glad you're okay...." he laid his head on my hand.

An awkward atmosphere soon greeted my loudly. None of us wanted to talk, I just stared at his head as he still laid his head on my hand. I wonder if he's even awake. Wanting to break the silence, I wiped the sweat off my head and stared at my digital clock.

11:56 am
Sunday

Sunday.........wait what? But..........Friday..
i swore it was Friday today....

"Sunday?" I spoke softly.

Chan hyung raised his head and looked at me with concerned eyes. "Innie, you......you had an asthma attack. Don't you remember?"

"Ah......." Was all that came out of my mouth. That but how did I get into my bedroom? Wasn't I at the Park?

"Jisung found you at the park laid down behind a tree. You were wet and the rain soaked your clothes. He called me and I took you home." Chan started explaining, his hands tightening on my hand and he pressed his forehead onto my hand again. "When I carried you to your house you looked so........so.....lifeless.....Jeongin..." Just as his voice started to break. I felt warm tears on my hand.

Without thinking I sat up and faced him. Wiping the warm tears off his face, I mumbled softly, "hyung, no no no.... please don't cry..."

I felt him hold my hand and put it on his face. I caressed his face while holding his other hand. "Jeongin....why were you under the tree in the first place?" He asked, growing serious.

I took in a deep breath, not knowing what to say. A few silent seconds passed and he called my name again.  "Jeongin." He held both of my hands. My eyes darted everywhere except to the guy infront of me. Because of my nervousness, I guess my breathing started to get quicker, causing Chan to panic.

"Jeongin! Are you okay? Do you need your inhaler? Nebulizer?" Chan stood up ready to dart for my medical things in the next room.

"Ah....."I breathed out noticing my fast breathing. "I.....I....I think I'll- I'll just take a rest for a second." I started laying down.

"I'll go get your inhaler just incase." He said and went out the door.

I sighed as I hugged my pillow. I felt a shiver on my legs so I put on my blanket. Damn short-ass shorts. Feeling down, I counted my breaths and fell asleep again.

Chan's POV

I quietly closed his door after seeing him breathing normally again. Sighing while leaning on his door, I closed my eyes, trying to calm my heart.