Cursed Awkward Silence

Uh, how do I write a chapter about a hormonal horny teenager without sounding like a hormonal horny teenager?

"SUMMER! FINALLY!" Jeongin smashed himself on the bed, throwing his bag out the window. Earning scream from his sister laying outside, for some reason.

"Jeongin what the fuck!" She shouted.

"No school!" He said and gave her his middle finger.

"You rat!" His sister shouted before climbing to his room.

Jeongin just quickly grabbed his phone and dialled a number before sprinting out the room, "hey, I need to come to your house. LIKE RIGHT NOW!" He said laughing.

Realizing he was just in his short boxers and a worn out tshirt, he cursed. And he also forgot to bring clothes, and a toothbrush. Eh, he never brushed anyway. So he just skipped to a friend's house.

"Why the hell did you need to-" a grumpy ruffled hair, puffy lips Seungmin opened the door.

"Thanks best friend!" Jeongin cupped Seungmin's face and kissed his nose then shoved it away to walk to the kitchen.

"Ugh, your twink power is radiating off you." Seungmin wiped his nose as Jeongin roamed the house,but stopped when he saw a quite familiar face on the couch with the same puffy lips, ruffled hair and opened collar. Like Seungmin. But he had an embarrassed expression.

"H-Hi Jeongi-innie..." Hyunjin covered his face.

Jeongin did a double take and looked rapidly between Hyunjin and Seungmin. As if a light bulb lit up over his head, he made a smug face.

"Ohohoho!" He smugly laughed.

"It's not what you-"

"It's exactly what I think!" Jeongin smiled proudly. Seungmin just sighed.

"Okay fine, you caught us making out-" Seungmin raised his hands in defeat.

"What? Ya'll made out? i though you two just slept on the couch." Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah!" Hyunjin stood up. "We were! Just sleeping." He looked at Seungmin and he got the messaged and agreed.

"No, Seungmin already told me and now I'm gonna tell the others that Felix And Changbin lost the bet."

"Bet?"

"We all bet on if you two were a couple in hiding or just really really dense."

"No don't tell the others!" Hyunjin paused him from taking out his phone.

"Why?"

"Cuz we want suspense and surprise." Seungmin added.

"And I want my 30,000 won." Jeongin smirked and ran off.

"After the bitch!" Seungmin shouted.

After running around the house for approximately 3.56 minutes, the three heard knocks on the door followed by, "Hyunjin! I'm here! It's Chan!"

"What-" Jeongin whipped his head to the couple in confusion but Hyunjin covered his mouth.

"Act normal you wierdos." Seungmin said so Hyunjin quickly jumped on the couch and pretended to be sleeping while Jeongin saw this as a chance to strangle him.

"Hey! So why'd you call me-" Chan waved in his ever loving austrailian glory, but stopped when he saw Hyunjin getting choked. So Jeongin froze.

"Jeongin? Get your hands off him!" Seungmin scolded. Causing Jeongin to raise his hands with an innocent-i-dont-know-what-i-did-wrong face.