BEACH! we here.

"Oh fuck yEAH!" Jaein shouted enthusiastically and started wierd stretches like an old lady.

Jeongin passed by Jaein quickly and walked to the back of the car mumbling, "I cannot be associated with that embarrassing woman."

"God, I think I have jet lag." Woojin rested his head on the car, with Kyung Mi giggling at him.

"Are we going to stay at that cabin?" Chan pointed to a wooden cabin with a yellow flag at the top.

"I think so." Jeongin responded, getting three boxes of food.

"heyheyheyhey! I don't think so!" Chan said and scooped the boxes off of his arms.

"My baby can't be tired before we get to the sea." He winked at the blushing boy.

"It re-really is hot a-at the b-beach..." Jeongin fanned himself.

"mY bAbY." Jaein coughed exasperatedly, gaining Jeongin's attention.

"Shut up you failure of a nose job, you heard nothing." Jeongin glared at her as he took some bags into the cabin.

"I may be a failed nose job but you are definitely his ba-"Jaein gasped at the pebble thrown onto her feet.

"Yang Jeongin! That was a rock! I could have been killed."

"It was a pebble." Woojin came and flicked her ear. "Now stop stalling and get the things into the cabin."

"Do you want some ointment on that scratch from the pebble, Innie?" Kyung Mi teased her.

"I feel very attacked right now." Jaein dramatically put her hand on her chest.

It took a few hours for the four of them unloaded their things into the cabin and fix their things. They then decided on where they would sleep.

"Why are there only four beds?" Jaein asked. (a/n: ohohoho do yall know where this is goin? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"The curator said that the cabin beside us said they needed an extra bed and he was hoping we could just share." Woojin sighed.

"Dibs on this one! There's no way I'm sharing a bed with you germs." Jaein said and jumped on the first bed beside the door.

"Can I sleep here?" Kyung mi sat on the second bed beside Jaein, while a scene of Woojin and Kyung mi cuddling in a bed together flashed through Woojin's mind.

"Yeah sure, I'll just....sleep here." Woojin said with a slight blush and sat on the bed beside Kyung mi.

"That leaves me to the last bed." Chan smiled and placed his bag on the last bed in the end of the room.

"Great so we're all set! Perfect!" Jaein declared. And everyone except one agreed.

"Wait how about-" Chan was about to say but the missing person came out of the bathroom.

"Guys they have a bathtub in there!" Jeongin excitedly exits the bathroom.

"Oh." Woojin realized.

"Ah right, we forgot about Jeongin...." Jaein said. "Well there's no way he can sleep with me!"

"You all already chose beds without me!? Unfair!" He crossed his arms.

"It's okay little bro, just sleep with Chan." Woojin patted his shoulder.

"He won't bite." He said before walking to prepare the food.

Chan walked to him and squeezed him tight. "Bed buddies!!" He squealed and jumped around.