Do I.....?

Chan flopped onto his bed and laid his feet straight and put his hands on his stomach. He tried his best to let his heart calm down and the smile on his face to fade. But alas, it was impossible.

It was impossible if the only thing in his mind was his friend, Jeongin. "His smiling face when he told a lame joke. His adorable dimples. The small hops his hair makes when he's excited. The way his eyes disappear into lines when he's too happy." He thought.

Then his whole mood did a whole 360 and thought "Fellas thats gay."

"But what's wrong with that to be honest?" He said to himself. He rested in his bed with his breathing then jumped to the edge of his bed to grab his phone and dial Minho.

[Calling minHoe]

"I'M bUsy." Minho screamed into the phone.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm currently trying to balance all my books onto five pieces of paper- AND IT'S WORKING." He said excitedly followed by an inhumane squeal.

"It's fucking 2:53 in the morning."

"We all do dumb shit when it's the crackhead hour."

"Reasonable."

"Okay, whatcha need dipshit- AH MCFUCKING NUGGETS." He exclaimed after a loud thud.

"What was that?!"

"A book fell on my foot. Volume 3 Thesaurus." He read the book spine and groaned.

"Haha dumbass- anyway, I need to rant."

"Sure go ahead! I'm certainly not dying of pain here whilst I go dehydrated!"

"K thanks, ok so remember Jeongin? The cute freshman? Braces? Dimples? Fluffy hair? Well Valentine's Day is coming and I thought- "why not buy him a gift?" But then I though that that sounded a bit wrong considering he's a guy, and like three years younger than me. Is that wrong? Now I can't sleep cause I CAN'T STOP THINKING OF HIIIIIIIIM."

"......"

"Minho?"

"........."

"YAH !"

"........."

"Fucking bitch left me."

"......hey Chan you still there?" Then a sip was heard.

"Did you fucking leave to get a drink?!"

"Yes."

"But like don't get your panties in a twist just cuz i didn't listen. I have my phone on speakers and I can hear them through the whole apartment."

"Weird flex but okay. Anywho, what do you think? What's happening to me? Am I-"

"Definitely not straight. Bro you're whipped. You probably like him. I mean it's kinda really obvious but it's also confusing cause you send mixed signals all the time."

"Mixed signals?"

"You call him your baby brother but then the next second you're calling him baby and hugging him on your lap- like make a choice he's your baby bro you wanna protect or baby boy you wanna love to death?" Followed by a sip.

".........k thanks hoe."

"I hAte tHat niCknaMe."

[minHoe ended the call]

Chan dropped his phone onto the carpeted floor and drooped back onto his bed with a long sigh.
"I probably like him?"

Then he rethought about those times he spent with Jeongin. All the times he felt like he was on ecstasy when he laughed. The times he wanted to hug him tightly and never let go.

"Huuuuuuhhhhfuuuuuuuckkkkk." He sighed and rolled over to sleep.

Omg yall helP mE. I can't Think of AnY Thing tO wRiTe MENTAL BLOCKKKK