Blanket Forts and Cheese Waffles

"Jeongin-ahhh~"  Chan called him. Only a soft hum came from the coffee table.

"Jeonginnie~~~" he called again.

"Why hyung?" The boy said without looking up from his book.

"Look at me!!!" Chan whined while rolling on the couch. But Jeongin still didn't look at him nor answer him.

"YAHH!!!" Chan shouted-slash-whined.

"HYUNG IM TRYNA DO MY HOMEWORK THAT I'VE PROCRASTINATED ON FOR WEEKS, THAT IS DUE TOMORROW." Jeongin replied still not looking up from his book.

"But you can do that later! And!! That wasn't the main reason why I asked you to come to the dorm with meeeeee!" Aaaaand whiny Chan was back. But all that Jeongin replied with was a groan. A silence swept over the—

"Jeongin-ah~~" oh. nevermind then.

"Oh for fucks sake." Changbin entered the room with messy hair. "Jeongin please just notice him. Chan sounds like a damn cat begging for food. And we could hear him from our rooms."

"I would if I could, but I have to do something important here!" He gestured to his book.

Changbin groaned and looked at Chan with a hopeless look. Then Chan mouthed enthusiastically, "get his book!!"

Changbin thought for a while then taking Jeongin's book. "History.....I guess I could do it for you. Now keep the old man busy! I can't sleep with him making noises." He grumbled and went back to Felix.

Jeongin stared at Changbin's back in disbelief. Unable to reciprocate what had happened.

"Wha- I......"

"YAYYY!!!!" Chan shouted and jumped on the poor exhausted boy.

"Ack!!" He exclaimed and fell to the floor with a heavy muscle pig on his back. "Get! Off- Ican'tbreathe!!!" He said with a little voice.

"I am Groot!" Chan said in a cute voice while wrapping his limbs around him and rolling around.

"Wha?! That doesn't make any sense!"

"My love for you doesn't make any sense!!" Chan said happily.

"Wait w-what?"

Chan stopped rolling and just hugged him while basically spooning Jeongin. "I just wanna cuddle with you all day and feed you cereal, then put you in a cute little onesie and carry you to the bedroom and-"

"woAh. That's some hardcore gay shit right there." Jisung came in while eating a bowl (oF OAtmEal) Of cereal.

"Jisung you are gay." Chan replied.

"Yeah but that's me and my significant other. Not......you and him." He said saltily.

"Move before I kick your cereal away."

"Ooh feisty. Have fun Innie~" Han said then walked along.

"Wait don't leave me!!"
Theeeen the door closed.

"Anywho! I just want to love you like my own baby!!!" He said and squeezed him harder.

"Waiitttt nooo" Jeongin wheezed.

"I am a maaaan" he continued wheezing. (A/N: yeah, well try convincing your homo self first tho.)

"HA! HA! HA!" Chan laughed. "Man my ass! With these noodle arms? You can try though."

"Yes I can!! I'll prove it!" In a flash, Jeongin was sitting on Chan's stomach.

"Oh really? Prove it!" Chan raised his eyebrows while running his hands up Jeongin's thighs. Making him weak.