❗️Lyrics ❗️

Welcome to the last chapter :(

sExY tiMe! Rawr. ;D

"You like it like that?"

"Does it feel better now?"

"Just relax and let me do the rest"

"Take my hand and we can take this back to my-"

"Hyung please stop. I would like to delete this conversation." Jeongin said as he covered his ears. Chan was howling with laughter as he held the lyric sheet.

"Innie, I gave you this assignment to exercise you in your lyric writing! Not to write down your fantasies!" Chan laughed.

"I didn't write those! Jisung did!! He and Chenle are always ganging up on me and getting me in trouble!!" He pouted with his rosy cheeks.

Chan chuckled as he pinched the younger's cheeks. Jeongin looked up at him made him blush deeper. "Alright...But you'll have to pass another one tomorrow." Chan said as his hands made its way to Jeongin's head, lightly scratching it.

The younger leaned into his gentle touch as a smile made its way onto his face, filling Chan's heart with bliss.

Chan stopped scratching his head and patted his lap. "Hugs?" He tilted his head.

The small gesture slapped a gigantic smile onto the younger's face. He jumped out of his seat and sat comfortably on his lap. He sighed as he relaxed onto Chan's chest.

Chan chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Jeongin's thin waist, holding him dearly. Laying his chin on the boy's shoulder, he closed his eyes.

" i love your scent." He whispered. Jeongin got goosebumps as his breath hit his ear, making it red.

"Thank you for coming today, you being here really gives me a break." Chan sighed.

"Aww, did you work all day?" Jeongin held his hand and traced his veins.

"Yeah....." Chan said and began to kiss the younger's neck.

This made Jeongin whimper and squeeze Chan's hand. "I-I guess tha-that's why Felix to-told me to co-come see yo-you- mmph....hyung...." Jeongin squirmed in his seat as Chan kept sucking on his neck. Forgetting that the seat he was on was his lap.

Chan stopped abruptly and whispered, "if you continue moving your ass then I might have to read your lyrics again." And continued on kissing his neck. He removed his hands from Jeongin's waist and rubbed the boy's thighs, giving a little squeeze once in a while.

"Bu-But how can i- when- when you keep- ngh...." Jeongin stopped moving but he couldn't help the sound coming out of his mouth, so he began breathing heavily.

"Oh, come on baby.... let me hear your beautiful voice." Chan said and palmed Jeongin's crotch through his shorts.

A gasp left the boy's mouth, followed by a long and strained moan, making Chan hard. Jeongin quickly covered his mouth, worried Felix or somebody might hear.

"Don't worry, Lix told me he'd be at Hyunjin's for a sleepover." Jeongin could practically hear Chan's smirk.

Jeongin let out a stream of moans as he let Chan's hand on his clothed member. He rolled his hips, wanting more.

Chan groaned as he felt Jeongin's soft butt grind on his already hard member.

"You like it like that, baby?" Chan whispered in his ear as he played with Jeongin's right nipple.

Jeongin blushed when he heard his 'lyric' but nodded and started lightly bouncing, growing more needy.

Chan chuckled as he took both his hands from Jeongin and picked him up. "Just relax, and I'll do the rest." He said as he laid him down on his bed, kissing him deeply.

" He said as he laid him down on his bed, kissing him deeply

Uh yeah. It kinds it lol. I really hope this story quenched your thirst for jeongchan as it did mine, and I'm really sorry that i cant post more. I just dont have that much inspiration for chapters. Unless you wanna hmu ;)

-Ally