Part 13: Dinner with his Cousins

Hey my lovely readers thank you so much for reading my fiction and I am glad we have changed new cove pic now. The old one and the new one

Which one is yours ???? let me know ............

Ellen's POV

At 6 pm: I am greeting to dad and brother for going out and the two has also dinner with their partners. I am wearing the black bodycon dress that was made in Myanmar. He calls my hotel room from reception and I come downstairs. He waits for me at the outside of hotel by car and he drives me to the dinner place. He is so fresh and active. He holds my hands while driving the car.

"I am excited ... "I tell him.

"Don't worry babe. ... They all love to meet you "he smiles and says.

When we arrive the dinner place, his cousins ( Dean,Kacy(Dean's Girlfriend, Anina (Dean's Sister),Nick, Meik and Shawn ( Mateen's best friends) are already arrived and welcome us. They are so friendly and love me like their friend . I don't expect so much from them as they are from high class and royal blood but they are totally different than I think.

So friendly and heart-warming guys I have ever met ...

 That's why he always spending his free time with his cousins and best friends as they are really important for him

That's why he always spending his free time with his cousins and best friends as they are really important for him. He is the luckiest one as he has the best of best friends who can understand him.

The dinner is so much full of fun and lovely as his friends are interviewing him about our love story and he is like an teenager and don't want to answer. His cousins' sisters are talking me about to visit Myanmar and they are interested to visit Myanmar. Then they take a lot of selfies and groupie and instagrammimg. They followed my Instagram accounts and I followed them back too.

After dinner, his cousins are going back to their hotels and he drives me to my hotel.

"I already told you they loved you "he says.

" I feel like I am reflection of yours to me " I tell him

" Whaooo.... So how lucky you are to get reflection from me"  he continues ,

" In fact ... I want you to visit Brunei with us before you go back to Myanmar."

I am afraid at that time as I have no courage to come together with them to the country where his parents are now investing me. I have no courage to come alone with them.

He recognizes my silence, "That is just my desire and it's ok if you are not ready for yet" he continues..

"But I can't stay like this condition and I want to meet your dad right now"

" Ohh heyyy No" I refuse.

"Why? I don't make any mistakes and I want to meet and greet as your boyfriend." He starts angry.

"Hey... we have much time to meet and you don't need to be hurry" I soothe him tenderly as he is angry.

He doesn't say any words....

I think I destroyed his happiness. Then he turn the car into the hotel parking and turns his face to me and says 

"I will not accompany to the entrance as we have prepared from the public"

"Yup it's ok " I say.
I want to stay like this position near him .... We have not much time to spend together.

Suddenly I kissed his cheek, yup his jawline are strong and always attracting me to kiss him ;)

He is surprised at that time, "Don't mad me as I don't want you to meet my dad, he is not at the hotel right now too. He is going to business dinner with my brother"

"Good night, send me insta message when you arrive at the hotel room"  he says.

" I love you " I tell him and drop off the car.

He is angry. .... Yes he may be angry as I am not introducing him to my dad but I am not certain my dad's emotion on our love story and I am afraid dad don't want to continue our love story, so I take time to tell him for us. But now he is angry ..........

My brother is waiting me at the lobby of hotel and " hye .. Dad is asking you and I told him you meet with your uni friends"

"Thank you ko ko for always looking after me"

"Where is Prince" he asks.

"He don't want to come here as here's so crowd "I answer.

" Yup it should be, Go and relax tonight. Good night sweetie" he says.

I entered my room and changed my clothes then I opened my Instagram account. His cousins and friends are tagging photos at dinner and I have many followers now. We don't want to appear in the public but I think Instagram is more influence than news side and media.

Then I saw insta message from him " Hey arrived back ? sorry for not telling you how much I love you.  Love you so muh and need you "

He melts my hearts and throws away my worries ... yes he stands near me whenever we are ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well update again !!!!! I am in love with this fiction and can't stop writing <3

Thank you for reading and i want to hear your comments and votes again

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu -