Part 20 : Soul made cannot be made but humans can

Soul made cannot be made but humans can

Mateen's POV

It's nearly one year already and I am really busy with the Royal duties but I miss her so much in these months.....

And who knows I am finding the ways to meet with her in person and the chance is here again.

ASEAN University Games in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar and I have been appointed as Young Advocate for this event....

No one can imagine how excited for my this trip yes this time I need to meet her and try out for us.

At ASEAN University Games in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar

It's wonderful for me to come here this time to Myanmar and I am really excited to see the juniors athletes from Asean neighbors. Then I need to give a speech as Young Sport Ambassador in the opening ceremony as usual. All the things are as planned before I saw her in the crowd.

Yes definitely she is, she follow the Myanmar team by entering the hall to attend the opening ceremony. Thanks God this time I will never lose the chance like before. Yup chances come and we need to grab.

After giving the speech and I am entering the crowd towards the Myanmar team to meet her but ..

"Excuse me, I would like to meet with Ms. Ellen" Yes this is terrible because the teens I crossed are following me and trying to take selfie. I just want to run away and I can't find her because there are many teenagers block my sights. I smile, I take selfies with students athletes and try to avoid from media. I come out of the hall then I found Nyo,her best friend and make-up artist. She is coming to me and " Hello Prince Long time no see"

" Yup Long time No See Nyo how is every thing?"

"it's fine yup I think you are following Ellen right? "

"Definitely"

"She is going back to her hotel and I think you want to meet her so I am waiting you ," she replies.

" Why does she go back? Can you tell me her hotel name and room? Or Will you accompany me"

"ok I will" we are going to the hotel when she is staying"

"Why does she run away from me " I ask Nyo, " Probably , She wants to protect you "

"from What" I ask because I confused.

" She tells me during these months that you two are not impossible as you are Royal Blood and she is just an ordinary girl. When you two meet, the media and others will be blamed on you and she doesn't want to be like this"

" Who tolds we are impossible" I yell. She is thinking too much for me and I neglect her during these months.

" Then She thinks you are dating with other girls as we saw some news about your dating on internet" Nyo continues.

"It's just rumor" I answer.

"I am so glad to know that " Nyo laughs.

I want to meet her so much ........................

Arrive the hotel and Nyo checks the reception,

"we are lucky. She is still in her room and I will call her out"

Great, I am lucky in this time and I will never lose her again ................

She is coming out and seems like crying...

"Hey ... "I greet. She is silence.

We walk together to the pool side as there is no one and we can talk.

"You are more beautiful ... "I break her silence.

"Thank you ..." she replies.

"I know I will meet you in this time and I don't want to miss the chance again" I continue.

"I think you already dated" she said.

( we mention about the dating news that happened during these months and online media write Aisha ( my cousin) and I are dating)

" You surprised me", I laugh .." Nyo told me too on the way to you. It's just humor baby. We are cousins and you knew her too. We don't complain because there will be never ending if we complain so we neglect that news. I don't think you believe that news" I continue.

She gazes me and sigh, " Everyone thinks like that and you are silence too at that time"

" Yes, it's my fault and I need to contact with you at that time but I am on military training and I rarely used even online" I gave my reasons...

"can I believe ? " She smirks

Yes !!!!!

she is changing her mind

" Of course, Who will you believe except me. Do you know how much I think before I came here if I am not meeting you in Nay Pyi Taw"

" I don't know"

" I will find and meet you in Yangon" I answer.

She smiles yup I miss that smiles so long .....................

I hold her hand, " I already told dad and mom and I don't want to part away this time again as you are too precious for me.... "

" Will it be easy as much as you plan" she asks.

" I don't know exactly but everything will be fine at the end. The only solution is you need to stay besides me" I answer.

"Of course.." .........

- The END -

-        The END  -

Thank you so much for reading and adding my story to your library.

I feel happy to finish my story in this new year and I want to write new story of Prince Mateen in coming months so please happy reading with me ....

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have changed all versions with reliable photos on 10 August 2020 ( Prince Mateen 29th Birthday) at first i made this fiction with real character and I reconsiderd so I have changed.

I hope you all will love this story! don't forget your view in the comment too.