Part 14: Beautiful things don't ask for attention

Ellen's POV

I am worrying about the things that overwhelming the internet: our yesterday night dinner. Today we will go back to Myanmar and he also returns to Brunei. We have no chance to meet and I feel like empty in my hotel room.

Love makes us sad when we can't see each other. I want to comfort him and tell him how important he is to me but I can't go out from this hotel room as our news are now starting screening. What a beautiful hurt on me !!

"knock ... knock" someone is knocking the door and I open ..

"Hey Lizzy .. " my schoolmate who is now working as anchor at CNN Singapore. My best friend is coming to see and meet me.

" hey chic ... " She hugs and kiss me, I feel release the tension when I saw my bff.

"How is your story  ... "she is entering by asking the questions related with the prince. Yup she may be interested as she is a real media paerson ;) ;)

"Hey  I won't ask for news, wanna know about your story last time you talked me" she continues.

"Yup, as you know, we try to hide our story but we can't control social media" I answer.

"Instagramming is powerful" she laughs.

"I want to give up Lizz. I think we can't continue to move on "

"Why? "

"As you know, he is Royal prince and well known personality. I am just an ordinary girl. The gap between us is like an earth and sky. There is many different things between us."

Lizz listens and sighs "But ... if you two love each other, you shouldn't give up"

"I love him so much. He is my first and last love for me. I haven't dated before I met with him. So I try to choose away from him. He deserves more than me." I say.

"I don't think so. As much as I know, there is also a Malaysian actress becomes their in laws. And then girlfriend of Prince's cousin is from Thailand. She is Christian like you." She says.

"Ohhh you investigated well "I giggle and smile. How Lizz try hard for me to survey all the things needed for me.

"Yup So I think you don't need to worry so much like this." she comforts me.

I hope so.

Then my phone is ringing the insta message from him, he sends me the messages with his cousins from flight. "We are now on flight babe, I miss you and I love you"

"How sweet he is " Lizz says while reading together his message with me. "Yup he is so sweet "I confess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizz accompany me with the shopping for my next movie and we spend time together my last day in Singapore.

"I think you won't make actress after they accept you" Lizz says.

"Ohhh why?"

"There is many rules and regulations to obey for every Royal blood and I think they have more restricted rules than other countries. I heard that chewing gun is illegal and there is no nightlife in Brunei. "Lizz continues " You cannot dress as you like so you cannot be actress any more"

Suddenly, I never think about my profession to give up and this is my most hard working career in my life.I also faced many discussions with my family to choose this career. Dad and mom don't want me to choose this career but my brother and I were discussed many times to get this chance. Being a model since 14 years old of age and now my new movie will be released next week. My next movie is waiting for setting up time.

"What Should I do? " I ask Lizz.

"You need to choose one thing Chick. Being an actress is your childhood dream and you have walked this way too long. But your love is stronger than your career." Lizz continues "Like Prince Harry and meghan markle "she blinks her eyes and I laughs.

That sounds great. The Royal Story of Prince Harry is beautiful

How about us?

Now I arrive back to Myanmar and he is in Brunei.

He is preparing for his Polo Charity event and I am excited for my movie released date.

We two has instachat at every time we have free time. If not, we leave messages for each other. I want him to watch my movie and I want to accompany and watch his polo event.

Will my wish be fulfilled !!

P.S (from writer)

I am suprised the viewer rate is inceresing time by time even though there is no vote or comments :)

Thank you so much for addding  my fiction to your reading list and  thant makes me to keep on writing .........i try to fill up the photos to be more fun fiction and hope you all like it.

Wish you all have happy reading :) <3 <3