Part 15: The jealousy prince & me

I never knew you are the someone waiting for me

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellen's POV

Location : Yangon, Myanmar

The morning is full with excitement! Yes today is the first day of my new movie on Theaters and we will be at Red Carpets show for opening the movie in this evening. He is too busy with his polo tournaments training and no messages for today. So I send him direct message on instagram,

"Heyyyyy.... It's a very excited morning for me today and I am really nervous for my new movie. I try my best so I want to get the positive feedback only ;) :D wish you were here with me <3 I miss you lots !!!!"

At 4:00 pm, I am at the makeup room with my team mates for the event : all are working together when I was 14 and they all want to know more about our love story but they never ask if I don't want to tell. That's my luck to have such kind of buddies in this industry. My makeup artist makes me like Egypt queen to match with the dress. In the movie, my character is the boss girl who don't want to marry the actor and she run away from him. Then she settled down her life at village as a teacher when the actor was born. The fancy drama with full of outdoor views and I acted as two characters; boss girl and a teacher. I have tried so much in this movie that is my very first movie and the co-actor,Sai Sai, is popular senior too. So I am nervous as there are many fan girls of Sai Sai are waiting in front of our hotel near the event. His flame is so big enough to make us small.

I check my insta messages from Prince Mateen but he didn't even see my message. May be he is too busy. After my hair do is finished, I change the dress and walk out from the room as the others actors, director and casts are waiting for the red carpet time.

"Good Evening Sayar(director) all are ready for the time? Where is Ko Sai?" I ask the director.

"Yup, Sai Sai will be late for few minutes and we will go ahead."

The crowd is waving our movie posters and screaming sai sai, Yup 80% of the fans are Sai Sai and they came here to support for his 10th movie also my first movie. I smile with my thoughts. He has come back from Mandalay by flight so he may be a little late.

" Wowww..." Yup the crowd and fans are so many than we expected and movie tickets are sold out the day before yesterday. Some fans are complaining for not getting the Red Carpet Tickets on the social media and I saw it. I feel like I am blessed of all the things I have done with my life, even though this movie is especially specialized for actress characters but Ko Sai accept this script and he helped me to walk my movie actress career. The fan girls are especially standing for Ko Sai but they also support me and love me. I feel the happiest day in my career lifetime.

We are walking the Red Carpet and fans are waving posters, screaming my names and some are giving flowers and cards, giving their book for autograph. Our team has amazed the welcoming of the fans and crowd.

Then " Wowww....... Sai Sai Sai Sai "

Finally, the actor is coming. He is really smart and intelligent how to handle his fans. He has so much experienced for this and always confidence in himself.

We are greeting the fans before entering the theater. Then the people are screaming again...... and seeing and pointing out the entrance of the theater.

Omggggg!!!!!!!!!

It's Prince mateen.