Part 17: Meeting the royals

The D-Day is arriving !!

Ellen's POV

Nick picks up us (Nyo & me )to Royal Brunei club at 10 am after breakfast. The Charity event is more famous and elegance with the famous Royal people. He will also participate in the competition and his cousins sisters are accompanying me and introducing me to the some of the guests. This is also open type of charity event and so people are involving. I feel nervous all the time. "Good Morning His Majesty the King:" everyone is greeting!!! yup the King of Brunei is also attending the event and he greets and smiles while Nick introduces me.

"Nice to know you !!! Hope you will enjoy the tournament and we will see you at the dinner", he says. Ohhhh ...the King is more kind and handsome in person rather than in news as I saw in only news and TV. :D

The charity event is successfully finished and we haven't met in person as he has many guests by accompanying to his dad. Instead I got that big smile from him ;)

Nyo and I come back to hotel earlier to take a little relax and preparing for the evening dinner

Yes , we both are nervous as we have no experiences in the meeting of Royals and we already knew that is totally different from movie setting and movie acting.

Nyo makes my makeup like ancient Burmese style with hair bum as we choose the dress is designed for the ancient princess by the advice of Nyo and lizz. As the gala Dinner is setting up and served by the royal family and all the guests will prepare as their national consumes that is totally different with usual dinner dress.

At 5pm, Nick picks us as usual and he never fails to make us happy in Brunei. I am so thankful for this he has such kind of best friend who can cover and do everything for him .... And I say thank you so much for his support in my Brunei trip too. As I helped them as tour leader in Myanmar but Nick says he want to visit again and explore Myanmar.... How friendly he is ...

Arriving The Istana Nurul Iman ( The Light of Faith Palace)

The Istana Nurul Iman ( The Light of Faith Palace) is the official residence of the Sultan of Brunei, Hassanal Bolkiah, and the seat of the Brunei government

The Istana Nurul Iman ( The Light of Faith Palace) is the official residence of the Sultan of Brunei, Hassanal Bolkiah, and the seat of the Brunei government. The palace is located on a leafy, riverside sprawl of hills on the banks of the Brunei River, a few kilometres southwest of Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei's capital city. The palace is often at the center of state occasions and royal hospitality. It is considered to be the world's largest private residence in terms of floor area, earning it the title of "world's largest residential palace".

The Palace is much more incredible than we expected..... There are many golden chandelier and doors ....so amazing decorations ..... so many guests

When we arrive, the prince comes and sees me, he accompanies us to the dinner ....

I feel and know that all of the guests are eying on us as he grabs my hand on the way ... Nick and Nyo are walking behind us.

I don't know how to smile or greet in this moment .... Fee like I am on spotlight for tonight!!

Shall I overcome this time ~ ~ ~

He walks to the top table at the hall where the King and his wife, his elder sisters are sitting

' dad she is Ellen" he introduces me to the king, I just wonder they use original language like us not being used royal terms as he told me they talked as usual when they want to stay like father and son relionship.

"Ohhh .... We meet again !! you are as beautiful as Mateen said before. Take a seat and enjoy' the king won't forget we have met in the morning and I am sitting beside his sisers....

The King and his wife are heart-warming and good - natured person I have ever met and they n longer sit with us as they greet the guests. His sisters are so lovely and they ask me many things about Prince Mateen in Myanmar. They said they also want to visit Bagan.

"I already told you they loved you, he smirks. I smile " Yes ... they are really kind -hearted people unlike you"

"Why am I cruel?? I am most kind-hearted person on the world" he denies.

"You neglect me during these days. You should take care of me as I am here because of you" I answer.

"Heyyyy... don't think like so ... I am always thinking of you and I wanna see you but I can't come out as you see." He murmurs....

I smirk this time: "I am just kidding you ... "

"I love you ..." He says with suppressed feeling as we are talking in low tones while the King and his wife left us.

"Who is that girl ?? Mateen" one of the old lady's voice coming out from behind us.

"Good Evening Mama ...., I want to introduce you to her. She is Ellen from Myanmar. She is my lover and my life partner" he answers.

I see the beautiful, arrogant and elegant woman ...."she is our eldest aunt, The king's elder sister" Mateen tells me.

"what ..... She is from Myanmar" she asks again and comes closer to me .......................................................................................................................................

..

Welllllllllll we don't know what will happen in our future right ?? so the king and others may be agree The Prince & me but not their eldest aunt ... Who knows she don't like me .. ..

Well ! Part17 again . I am little busy these days and write after work so the update time is little late but I am always happy to update.

Thank you so much for walking together in this journey and kindly reading again...

Wish you have happy reading!!!