Baby Names

*two week later*

Jay's POV

I've been staying at uncle Mike's and his girlfriend Ashley's house with Nate, Chris, and Cam. Honestly it's been great. We've done a lot since we've got here. I have to say uncle Mike looks happier now that we're here. I haven't been feeling all that worthless. I've talked to my dad and he sounds defeated. He promised me he'll get himself better. He also said that if I wasn't good for uncle Mike or Ashley he'd hang me by my feet. Everyday that I talked to him his voice changed in a good way. He's been cracking more jokes and laughing more which makes my body get chills. Because I never hear my dad laugh, it's rare to hear it constantly. And when we get off the phone, he always tells me he loves us very much. Don't get me wrong I love to hear him tell us that often but the way he says it. The way he says it would make you think he was dying and I talked to the band about it. They just shrugged and told me maybe he is changing. I even talked to uncle Mike, Tony, and Vic while Jamie ran around with the boy's. I'm gonna get to the bottom of it but for now I need to focus. Uncle Ghost is teaching me to drive today. Everyone takes turns which is funny to me because they all drive differently. Today with me is uncle Ghost and Kim which I'm glad. Other people like uncle Mike,uncle Oli, uncle Jamie, Nick, Justin, Kellin, and Austin would all ask me if I was okay. Oh and don't forget Dereck, Chris, Roger, and Steel.

"Jayden!" Kim yells getting my attention.

"Yeah sorry." I say and starts the car adjusting my mirrors. We are in and empty parking lot of a community college with a lot of stop signs and Kim brought cones so yeah

"Jayden if you can't focus we can do it when my turn comes back up." Uncle Ghost says looking at me with concern. Making me shaking my head lightly.

"No I'm fine I can do it." I say biting my lip. I keep getting lost in my thoughts fuck my life. I make sure everyone is in there seatbelts and I push down on the brake switching gears. I put it in drive and presses the gas just enough to go 20. Stop at a stop sign turning on my right blinker light and turns to the right.

"Good job. Now parallel park." Uncle Ghost says and keeps talking to me softly. I nod and pulls up softly and shifts the gear to reverse. I back out watching all my mirrors and I line the car successfully with the curb. I press the brake and put the car in park smiling.

"Hell yeah Jay." He said and we fist bump. We get out him getting in the driver seat and I get into the back with Kim. She kisses my cheek making me smile.

"You did great." She says I start give her a cheeky grin make my dimples show a lot more.

"Thanks." I say and she leans her head on my shoulder. Uncle Ghost drives us back to uncle Mike's house. Once he knows were safe inside the house he speeds off. We go straight to the room I sleep in and get in the bed cuddling with everything on except for our shoes. I rub her stomach softly and she talks about names for the nugget.

"Are you even listening?" she asks looking at me and I nod. She crosses her arms.

"What did I say?" She asks and I run a hand through my hair.

"You were talking about the girl name for our baby which are Adriana, Ariana, Kristen, Sarah, Christine, Faith, or Hope." I say and looks down at her stomach then back at her once I realize what she said.

"Did you say our baby?" She asks me and I keep my eyes on her.

"You have my mom's name listed as an option why?" I ask back still looking at her. We sit there looking at each other for a moment.

"I thought you'd want that so you can remember her." She explained to me making me bite my lip. I don't know how to feel about it. I love my mother dearly no matter how much I said didn't.

"No." I stated with unwanted venom dripping from my words and she flinches.

"I-I'm s-sorry I-I t-thought y-you'd l-li-" I cut her off with a tight hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I just don't want the baby to be named after my mother. Her name carries this big burden that I'll never be able to lift." I explained and she nodded understandingly.

"What about a boy what names do you have for a boy" I change the subject quickly, so she doesn't ask me the same question again.

"Adrian, Taylor, Carlos, Harvey, Nathan, Nolan or Tate." She says and smiles brightly at Nolan. So I already knew which name she was so in for.

"Nolan." I said and she nods excitedly

"And what do you think for a girl?" she asks and I think for a minute.

"I like Adriana." I said and she nod smiling.

"So we got the first name and what about the middle names?" I asked she thinks for a few minutes. Her face suddenly brightens up as if her light bulb went off. I smile automatically at that and she bites her lip looking at me like a little kid.

"Tell me my love." I say and pushes a strand of hair behind her ear making her smile brightly. I chuckle softly waiting.

"Nolan Brent Biersack." She says and I smile. I love it but I want a baby girl. I'm gonna love the baby either way it goes though, but a baby girl is something I've always wanted.

"And what about the baby girl" I said while smiling she thought about it for a little bit before she gave up.

"Adriana Nicole Biersack" I said shrugging and she looked at me with a weird look then her eyes lit up. She smiled brightly at me.

"I love it" she said and she cuddled into me smiling widely ,but she's not gonna be that joyful when her water breaks.

_______________________________________