~Day 1 pins and needles ~

Zane pierced the white soft fabric with the metal needle, weaving in and out of the cloth which caused the pale white thread that was attached to the needle to latch onto the stabbed clothing

Zane pierced the white soft fabric with the metal needle, weaving in and out of the cloth which caused the pale white thread that was attached to the needle to latch onto the stabbed clothing. He noticed the needle had pierced more then just the cloth and he let out a soft hum. Sewing was never his strong suit and as he continued to sew up his torn gi that was adorning his body the needle continued to stab at the flesh underneath, an action that would cause anyone other then the feelingless to no less then wince. The white ninja continued to work, as if the inflicting damage was no more then an annoying fly buzzing around the room. Once the thread had tied up the rest of the cloth tear he knotted it off and sniped off the remaining thread. Zane moved to another tear on his other shoulder, he stuck some pins into the cloth, the sharp metal piercing through his flesh although he hadn't felt it.

He had finished, not bothering to remove the pins he stood from his seat on his bed.

"Hey Zane I-" Nya opened the door but cut herself off as she saw the pins that were implanted in the ninjas skin. She flinched as she saw the blood and puss that sprouted from the wounds.

"Zane you're bleeding!" She gasped out, as if the white ninja hadn't noticed it.

Zane looked down at the pins. "Oh I see." He hummed, not bothered in the slightest. Nya covered her mouth, gagging at the idea of the metal being stuck into the flesh.

"You should recall, I am a robot." Zane spoke, perplexed by her harsh reaction. Nya shock her head to herself and backed out of the room.