~ Day 15 animal instinct ~

An uncontrollable growl over took Cole, causing him to flinch back, stumbling and falling due to the newfound pain. Another full moon and yet another night of pain as he unwillingly shifted to his wolf form, something he had been forced to do since he was born.

He let out a hiss when felt his bones crack and reshape and fur start to sprout on his skin. The ninja always did say Cole seemed to be the toughest, maybe that was duento him having to painfully shift into another being on a basis.

He couldn't control himself anymore as he fell back into his bookshelf, creating a loud crash. 'Damn it Cole.' He cursed himself. The ninja were for sure going to hear the racket. He was about to plan a way to leave and hang out in the woods for the night- Some fresh air would do him tremendous good anyway- when he heard someone knock on his door. "Hey dude, you ok?" Cole couldn't respond with words, and instead let out a low growl.

"Cole?" The voice asked in a more panicked tone. They started to turn on the handle and Cole forced himself to speak. "D-don't."

The door opened and Cole looked over to see the worried expressions of Jay and Kai. "W-what?-" Jay stuttered looking at the terrifying large wolf creature in front of him. Kai held out his weapon in defence. Cole inched towards them, not being able to control his instincts, eyes glowing yellow.