Mitch, Ashley and Mavis

I ship Mashley. Sorry if you hate it! Plz bare with me! Thanks!

Here are the couples and the kids.

Ashley and Mitch have a daughter named Mavis. She loves to play and is very energetic. She loves to make new friends and run around.

Tyler and Shelby have two kids, Kyle and Olivia. Both of them are cool and don't get angry easily. Like his dad, Kyle wears glasses. Both love video games.

Ty and Jocelyn have two girls, Kezia and Kiara and a boy, Cooper. Cooper and Kezia, like their dad are very shy and timid. Kiara on the other hand, is very energetic and fun-loving.

Anthony and Kalel have two kids named Gale and Ingrid. Gale is a very strong (Physically and mentally) teenager and also a video game addict. Ingrid is very bubbly and cheerful although she gets hurt inside very easily.

Ian and Melanie have five children, Lachlan, Heidi, Lucas, Hayden and Haley. Heidi and Lachlan are teenagers, Hayden and Lucas are children and Haley is a baby. All of them are just like their dad, funny and always cracking jokes.

"Hey, Ashley. How's Mavis?" Mitch asks, coming into the bedroom. "Sleeping like a baby," she replies. "Babe, I'm so proud of you! You gave birth to a little girl..." Mitchell Hughes never though he would be a father. He stares at his baby girl as he strokes her face gently. Mavis twitches and yawns. Staring at her daddy she smiles and giggles. "Hello, I'm your new daddy," he whispers.

Ashley chuckles. It was so cute seeing her husband playing with her little girl. "Want to hold her?" Mitch nodded. He was excited but also nervous. What if he dropped her? What if she cried straight away? Ashley handed the baby to Mitch. He rocked her gently as she fell asleep in his arms.