Boo Goes the Dynamite! Boo!

"Daddy! Hurry up! I want candy!" Hayden squeals as he pulls her dad's hand. It was Halloween and she was dressed like a witch and Lucas was dressed up like a vampire. The five year olds Mavis, Olivia, Kezia, Kiara and Ingrid were waiting outside for them outside. The twelve year olds, Gale, Kyle, Heidi, Lachlan and Cooper were all at home since they were too old to go Trick-or-Treating. Kezia and Kiara were dressed up like Anna and Elsa from Frozen. Mavis was dressed up like a princess. Ingrid was dressed up like a fairy and Olivia was dressed up like a super hero. "Who's ready to get some candy?" Ian acts excited but literally, he was not looking forward to having little kids with sugar rushes bouncing around the house. "Me! Me!" the girls and Lucas scream.

Out in their neighborhoods, many kids were out getting candy off the streets. "Let's try this house now!" Kiara suggests. "Yeah! The most candy's always at this house!" Mavis exclaims as the kids scatter off to the house decorated in scary props. There was even a pool of fake blood. Ian rings the doorbell and waits for someone to answer. A nice looking man, dressed up like Frankenstein, answers the door. "Trick or treat!" the kids say while holding out their bags, which were already filled with treats. "Here you go! Nice costumes!" the man says as he puts a handful of skittles in each bag. "Thank you! And happy Halloween!" Hayden smiles and waves goodbye. Ian smiles at his daughter, who was always so nice and sweet. He follows them as they visit the next house.