I'm scared

"Daddy, I'm scared!" Mavis screams as she hides behind Mitch. "Honey, you'll be fine," he hugs her and drops her off in her class. "Bye baby, I'm gonna miss you, you know," he kisses her forehead. "I'll miss you too, daddy," she tears up a bit but she tries to fight the tears. "Hello, I'm Miss Olga. I'll be taking your daughter today," the teacher walks up to Mitch and Mavis. "Bye daddy," she waves to him as she walks into the class. He waves back, proud to know that his daughter is brave enough to let go.

"Okay, Kyle. Make sure your sister is safe in school," Tyler drops his kids off at school. Luckily, Kyle and Olivia's schools were connected. "Bye daddy," Olivia runs up to him and hugs him tightly. "Bye, honey..." Tyler hugs back and kisses her head. "Bye dad," Kyle waves. "Bye Kyle," he waves back. His kids, are all grown up.

"Cooper, during lunch, don't let them out of your sight," Ty nervously gives instructions to Cooper. He didn't want his little girls to go to school alone. Not yet. "Dad, don't worry. They'll be fine," Cooper ensures. Ty still doesn't want to let go of his twins. "Bye daddy!" They hop into Ty's arms as he hugs them safely. He sighs as they walk into the school, hand in hand.

"Gale, be sure that Ingrid eats her lunch. Most importantly her vegetables," Anthony tells Gale. "I'll make sure, dad," Gale obeys. "Good, bye guys!" he waves goodbye to his children. "Bye!" they wave back and walk into the school. Anthony smiles, proud to see Gale as a good older brother.

"Heidi, remember to keep an eye on the little rascals," Ian ruffles her hair. "Okay daddy," she clips her hair back again. "Hey, hey! How come I'm not in charge?!" Lachlan asks. "Because I don't really trust you. Remember the last time I put you in charge of something?" he replies, tapping Lachlan's nose. "Yeah, I know..." he sighs, making the girls and Lucas snicker. "Okay, take care, kids," Ian gives all of them a big hug and says bye. "Bye!" they all chime and leave.

My Youtube DaddyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara