Randy Dawson

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Guess what? Guess what?!" Mavis runs towards her father after her first day in kindergarten. "I assume it's something good?" Mitch asks. "Yeah! I made many new friends today! Their names are Kezia, Kiara, Olivia, Hayden and Ingrid!" she exclaims. "Oh..." Mitch pauses for a bit and realizes that those girls were the daughters of his friends, "That's great!" Mavis smiles and walks together with Mitch home. Little did he know that she got bullied by a third grader, Randy Dawson.

Ty waits outside the school gate and sees Mitch and Mavis walking together. Then he hears a familiar sobbing. He turns around and sees Kezia crying and Kiara and Cooper trying to comfort her. "Gosh, what happened to my poor little baby?" he runs to them and carries Kezia in his secure, strong arms. "She was bullied by a boy named Randy Dawson," Cooper says. "Dawson?" Ty realizes that Randy was Shane Dawson's son. He strokes Kezia's soft blonde hair. "Don't worry. I'll teach Randy a lesson," he gently whispers into her ear.

"That dumb Dawson, I'll teach him not to mess with my sister..." Kyle mumbles to himself as he walks up to Tyler with Olivia by his side. But she wasn't the bubbly cheerful Olivia that he had known. She was scared and hurt. "What happened?" Tyler asks stroking Olivia's hair. "She was teased. By that stupid Randy Dawson," Kyle crosses his arms. Ain't no one messing with his sister! "What grade is he in?" Tyler angrily demands his grade. "He's my age and in grade three," Kyle replies. "I'm gonna go talk to his dad who's also a youtuber tomorrow. Keep Olivia by your side at all times," he instructs.

Ian carries his two little kids to the car. They were sobbing and crying furiously and they wouldn't stop. His friend, Shane Dawson had made a bully. "It's okay, tomorrow during lunch and recess I want both of you to stay by Heidi and Lachlan's side at all times. Okay?" he tells them. They nod and cling onto his neck, "Lachlan and Heidi, I don't want you talking to him," All of them obey and get into the car. Sometimes, their dad can be a little bit of a protection freak.

"Gale, this guy isn't in third grade, is he?" Anthony asks. "Yeah, and he's in my class! How lame is that?!" Gale waves his arms frantically. "Mother of god..." Anthony whispers to himself. "Listen, whenever he's around you just ignore him. I don't want you doing anything with him, not even pair up with him during PE," Anthony instructs, "Did he hurt Ingrid?" "No, but he called her a baby." Anthony was furious. Wait till he gets his hands on that Shane Dawson.