Mika Kjellberg

ERMAHGERD!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! 100 VEIWS ACCOMPLISHED YEAAAHHHH. I LOVE YOU BYE BYE... Seriously, I'm normal, trust me...

Ian, Anthony, Mitch, Tyler and Ty were still working on decorating the house since it was only their second day at the house and it was pretty big. "Anthony, try working on the tinsel and the lights," Ty instructs. He grabs a ladder and climbs up to hand the props on top of the fireplace. "You can't catch me!" Lucas screams and runs through the ladder. "G-guys be careful!" Anthony warns trying to gain his balance again. "I'm coming for you!" Ingrid giggles and runs through the ladder like Lucas did. This time, Anthony falls and lands on the couch. Kalel notices and runs over to him. He was tangled in tinsel and the lights. "Hehe... Oops," he chuckles. Kalel smiles and kisses his cheek while helping him out. "Dad, what are you doing in the decorations?" Gale asks. "Long story," Anthony replies.

Mitch was helping Ian decorate the gingerbread house. "So, the art of decorating starts when you put on the icing..." Ian starts off. He doesn't want this to be like last Christmas when Anthony and Tyler goofed up by just dumping some icing all over the place. "Ian, this is boring. Can we just do this without you explaining anything?" Mitch asks, trying not to fall asleep. "Fine, let's do what we did the year before last year! Hire somebody to do it for us!" Ian exclaims. "No, no, no. We can do it ourselves. Just, stop explaining, kay?" Mitch says. Ian nods and starts to decorate the gingerbread house

HOURS LATER...😨😨😨

"Okay, we are done!" "To be honest with you, I've seen better but this has gotta be the best gingerbread house I've every made!" Mitch and Ian had finished the gingerbread house and although they had icing all over them, they were really satisfied. "Hey bros!" they hear a voice call from the living room. "I think Felix is here," Mitch says. They look behind and were surprised to see Felix and Marzia in America a day early. Behind Felix was a little girl about the same age as all of the kids. "Papa, is this the house?" She asks Felix. "Yep. Oh look! It's uncle Mitch and Ian! Why don't you go and say hi, Mika?" he points to Ian and Mitch, who were waving at her. She just grabs her father's shirt and hides behind him. "She's as shy as Kezia..." Mitch whispers to Ian. He nods and goes up to Felix to say hi.

"Hey dood. Who's this lil' princess?" Mitch says in a baby voice. "This is Mika. Don't mind her shyness, she just needs to settle in a little bit," Felix introduces as he strokes her hair. "I think she'll get along very well with Kezia." "Who?" "One of Ty's daughters. She's really shy. When she first met me, she went to hide in the bathroom and wouldn't come out for 2 hours." "I guess we could introduce her to Mika. Can you ask Ty?" "Ty!" Ian screams. Ty comes running down the stairs with his two five-year olds in his arms. Kiara spots Mika and waves at her. Kezia spots her as well, but starts squirming nervously. Mika's eyes widen as she backs away. "You two can go and say hi to Mika. Your uncles and I need to talk about the Christmas party," Ty puts them down but Kezia refuses to go up to Mika whereas Kiara goes right up to her. Mika starts to shake a little bit and avoids eye contact with Kiara. "Hi! I'm Kiara! What's your name?" she asks. "M-Mika..." she squeaks. "Cool! Do you wanna see your room? You're sharing a room with us! You can put your bag there! C'mon, let's go!" Kiara grabs her hand and drags her to see the kids' room.

"Daddy, I don't wanna play with her. I only play with my friends," Kezia says worriedly. "Honey, don't worry. She's a nice girl. You'll get along well with her," Ty says as he kisses her forehead, "Now go with your sister and play." Kezia obeys and runs upstairs to where Mika and Kiara were. "See? This is your bed. You're right next to my best friend, Mavis," Kiara points to show who is sleeping in which bed. "Hi, my daddy says I need to talk to you so... what's your favorite animal?" Kezia asks. "I like wolves," Mika says. "Really? I like wolves too!" Kezia exclaims. "Oh my gosh! Do you like that movie, The Lion King?" Mika starts to get a little bit louder. "Yes! My favorite character is Timon? Who's yours?" "Mine is Timon too! We have so much in common" The girls get engrossed in their conversation as they walk down the stairs. Kiara smiles and goes over to Hayden and Ingrid.