Kindergarten

"Ingrid! Did you take my books again?!" Ten year old Gale shouts from his room. "Maybe?" His sister, three year old Ingrid giggles. "C'mon! Give em' back!" He shouts trying to grab her. "No! I bet they would make good dresses for my dollies!" She laughs, running from Gale's grasp. "Hey! Come back here!" He dashes over to her. "Honey! Time for kindergarten!" Anthony says from upstairs. "Okay!" She drops the books messily on the floor and runs to her daddy. "Aw, c'mon!" He groans, picking up his books.

"Mavey! C'mon, you've got to get up!" Mitch gently shakes his daughter and tries to wake her up. "Why?" She sleepily asks. "It's your first day of kindergarten. C'mon you have to get ready," he picks her up, making her squeal. "Hey! Put me down!" She screams. "Not unless you say I'm a PvP pro!" He says. "Never! Hahaha!" She laughs. "Then the punishment shall be worse!" He starts tickling her rapidly. "Okay! Okay! You're a PvP pro! Now let me go!" She screams. Mitch lets her go and kisses her on the head. "Okay, honey. Go and get ready," he says while Mavis runs to Ashley.

"Guys! School! Wake up!" Ian shakes awake his four kids. "No! I don't wanna start fourth grade!" Lachlan says. "Too bad, you are. C'mon honey bunches! Tik tok! Mom's waiting for you! Wakey wakey! Eggs and bacey!" He annoyingly screams. "Daddy, stop doing that... Please?" Heidi begs. "No, and unless you wake up I'm never going to stop! C'mon c'mon! You don't want your dad to keep doing this every morning!" He screeches. "Okay! I give in!" Heidi says, followed by Lachlan getting up. Hayden and Lucas then get up from their beds and go to the bathrooms. "Much better," he thinks to himself.

"Baby, wake up. Please?" He tries to get Kiara to wake up. He had already woken up Kezia and it was Kiara's turn to wake up. "Daddy, please. Can I start kindergarten tomorrow? I'm weally tired..." She innocently asks as she tosses and turns in bed. "Very funny. Now get up, you're gonna be late," he shakes her very gently. He doesn't want to do this, but he has to. He picks her up and gives her to Jocelyn, who takes her to the bathroom to shower. Cooper and Kezia go into their rooms so they can change into their school clothes.

"Ding! Ding! The school station will be leaving in about five minutes. So get up!" Tyler pulls the covers off Olivia's bed, making her wake up. "What's the big idea?" She asks, pouting. "School? Get up? Get ready?" Tyler pokes her head. "Oh yeah!" She says and runs towards the bathroom to get ready. "Oh wow. That was... Easy?" He says to Kyle. "Yeah, whatever," he says.