Few More Days

I'm sorry. I got grounded so I couldn't write. I missed you guys! We're almost at 200 reads! Keep being awesome!❤️❤️❤️

The house was almost finished being decorated. All that was missing was some Christmas snacks(yummeh). Meanwhile, Mika and Kezia were getting a LOT closer together. The girls were playing some Twister in the kids' room. "Left foot... blue!" Lucas says. The girls do what he says and place their feet on the blue circles. "Ow! Kiara you're squishing me!" "Well, it's not my fault you're not stretchy enough!" Kiara and Ingrid argue. "Who wants to go to Walmart to get some Christmas cookies and a gingerbread house set?" Mitch bursts through the door. "Me! Me!" the kids scream.

"Mitch, honey. I can take them. Why don't you go discuss what you want to buy the kids for Christmas?" "Okay. Shane will also be coming with his kids so..." "Mitchell Hughes you need to stop for a second and relax." "I know I just LOVE Christmas!" Mitch and Ashley talk. "Mommy, can we go and buy the stuff now?" Mavis innocently asks. Ashley nods and leads the kids to the car. "So what do you guys wanna get our kids?" Ty asks. "I don't know... we should get them something that they've been asking for many times," Anthony replies. "No, I am NOT getting Lucas and Lachlan cats. I'm allergic," Ian shivers. "We know..." the rest say.

"Maybe a few new video games for the teenagers and a remote controlled car for Lucas," Tyler requests. "Yeah but why about the girls? What will Heidi like?" Felix asks. "Hmm..." the guys rack their brains for a good present for their precious princesses. They decided to give Mavis a styrofoam diamond sword since she loves Minecraft, a pair of purple roller skates for Kiara, a Littlest Pet Shop bakery set for Kezia, some Lego for Olivia, a Pokemon plushie for Ingrid and some rainbow-loom for Hayden. But the question was... What about Heidi? "I think Heidi would like a new cute jacket or shirt or two," Ian says. "No... I was thinking something more different," Mitch smirks.