2002

Dedicated to ZeenahKabir for being the first person to check this out and the amazing donuts
____________

I was wondering what exactly this chapter's topic should be about and I finally decided to talk about childhood.

Yep, the good old days when they still showed Phil of the future and Zoey 101.

It's really creepy how fast time flies.

I mean, one second you're a kid without a care in the world and the next minute you're a moody teenager dripping in hormones and confusion and expired coffee and bam! You're a graduate searching for a job, a middle class citizen about to get married and soon enough, a parent.

And you're just here in the middle of everything and the only thing you can manage to make out is: What the blistering Kerfluffle happened to me?

When I was a kid I was always the weird one.

First things first, I had a thick accent. Not to mention the fact no one could properly pronounce my full name, mix that with a dad that travels a lot and a dash of rainbow sprinkles and chocolate chips. Mix it all up and you have me at 8 years old.

Funny enough I didn't start embracing my weirdessity until 7th grade when I met this guy that thought it was fun to pick on me and I decided it was best to just be who I am to the fullest of my abilities.

And it wasn't until I accepted who I was (a rainbow pooping, donut loving, skittles eating unicorn/ weirdessity/ nutellian) that I started to find true happiness.

Although there are...

#Hello there!

My name is Bobby Boxbottom and I'm here to tell you about a fascinating new product that's sweeping the nation

That's right folks, I'm talking abou.....

*presses skip ad like a mad man*

I'm so sorry for that disturbance, I usually like watching ads but I want this chapter to pass across a message and I don't want any distractions in the form of wart removal spray pop up ads.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, I was talking about my childhood.

There were always some days I felt absolutely worthless, like a pile of hornless unicorn poop, and there were also some days when I felt like hiding myself in my self misery and shutting myself from the outside world, and then there were also some days when I just wanted to give up and run away to some deserted island were I could start a new life and buy a cow.

I guess you're wondering why I turned this little rant to a lesson but I just want to let some one out there know that.....

Donuts are amazing.

I mean, you are amazing (donuts are equally as amazing but lemme leave it at that)

Your childhood doesn't define who you are.

I was shy and afraid and scared of a lot of things when I was younger but now I can walk up to any random stranger and ask them buy me malteesers because I want to.

The fact that you grew up with That's so Raven and your siblings are growing up with Black-ish doesn't mean anything.

I actually feel a little bad for the younger generation.

At least I grew up seeing my parents using Blackberry.

I'm sure that 80% of them don't even know that Blackberry Messenger was like the Instagram of my time.

I honestly don't know whether today's chapter makes sense or not, and I don't know if you understand all the random nonsense that I've been spitting out of my brain but I hope that at least you learnt something.

For anyone reading this that was born in 2006 or younger, I just want to tell you.

STOP TRYING TO ACT OLDER THAN YOUR AGE CAUSE THAT SHIZZLE IS STRAIGHT UP ANNOYING.

Capiche capouche banana tush.

Enjoy being the children that you are because if I see another 11 year old belly dancing on musical.ly so help me I will go to Hans and Rene to buy a thousand brownies to stone you with.

That's all for today guys cause rn I feel pissed.

See y'all whenever I feel like updating.
Peace
*le consumer du donuts~♥~